Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

Magpie   

Meh, Nicole didn't have a chance anyway since I have to assume that Victor would not go for her staying in bed with another man all season. She has no other game to play, which is why all she spends all her time whining and crying. I guarantee she wouldn't say it was "unfair" if it was one of the other hammies being outed.

Danielle Reyes and Jason Guy have a podcast:  http://thesecretalliance.com/

Janelle joined them yesterday and was really excited that Cardi B retweeted her tik tok video of her daughter dancing.

Allegedly, Kaysar will be there next Tuesday unless somehow he's able to undo this travesty or reverse the rotation of the earth or something.

tlh9   
1 hour ago, Magpie said:

Meh, Nicole didn't have a chance anyway since I have to assume that Victor would not go for her staying in bed with another man all season. 

I like all of what Magpie said but that was the part that made me laugh.  Her gaming abilities always were pathetic.  No idea how mine would be in reality, but then that's only one reason I'd never be caught dead on a show like this.  I just like watching other people do it.  Until a bunch of boobs starting ruining things.

Magpie   

Julie made me tear up with laughter when she inadvertently built Kaysar's hopes up and then cruelly dashed them (re: being voted back into the house).

The greatest hope of most of the remaining hammies is to make sure they are  sitting at the end with someone who is more hatable.  That's the "new school" style.  Nicole especially will now be dragged along because she has already established what a snake in the grass she is.  Cody will hang onto her for dear life.  Kill me now.

Magpie   

I keep reading about Ian wanting to DOR, and it seems to me this is an excellent time to put his prior-winner ass on the mac as a replacement nom and then vote him out. After all, they'd just be helping the guy out, right? 

angelmi   

Yes Ian needs to go now, he threw HOH and now refused to play veto.  Plus Memphis did not want anyone to pick him for veto either.  

Tsylyst   

The three BB Basement power winners and details of the powers:

David -- Disruptor -- The ability to disrupt the HOH reign by secretly saving one of the nominees after the nomination ceremony and forcing the HOH to nominate a new houseguest. The saved houseguest is safe for the whole week, and it can be used on himself. Was good this week, and for the next two HOHs.

Dani -- Replay -- Allows an HOH to play in back-to-back HOH competitions. She can use it herself or give it to someone else. Can be used on the current HOH or the next two.

Christmas -- Blocker -- Prevents herself or another HG from being a replacement nominee. Must be declared after the Veto has been used but before the HOH names their replacement. Good for this week and the following two weeks.

angelmi   

Ian and Christmas talking about the really long pause after the nominations Saturday like they were waiting for a power to be used.  I bet they really thought David would use it but he is saving it.  HE is the only one that has not told anyone he has it,  Christmas and Dani blabbed theirs. 

krb428   

At first I thought this was just a mood, but I think I'm over them all, unfortunately. I can't get into the feeds since Janelle was evicted because they were so jealous of her popularity that they couldn't see straight. Then, on the show last night, with Dani shitting on Kaysar's "big move"—and being sure to keep it hyperpersonal, highlighting the fact that they love each other but don't love him—sealed it for me. I mean, fuck you, Dani; as if you contribute anything more than a bunch of expensive hair to clog the drains with and a bitchy smirk 24/7. That's your game? There's a mean, shitty aspect to her and some of the others that I'm not down with, even in a game (Nicole using her tiny platform in the DR to uninvite someone to her real-world wedding?). I'm not sure this show is worth it this time around (for me). It certainly doesn't feel like escapism this year!

Magpie   

For the moment, at least, I'm #TeamMeowMeow.

Enzo at least makes me laugh on occasion, and he doesn't seem as awful a person as most of the rest of them seem to be. He's frustrating because he talks a big game that he doesn't then play, but I don't recall him being nearly as nasty as Dani and Nicole. The others are just irritating or too smug for me to want to see win. 

I probably would have been team Tyler if he weren't basically quitting because Bayleigh "deserves" to be there.  Ugn.  Now I'm rootless.

Dani's always been horrid and this is no different.  She'll find out who everyone outside the house loves soon enough.

I was on the free trial and that ended last night.  They offered another free month, but I declined.  Once Janelle and Kaysar left, there was nothing to watch.

I am also finding Enzo much less objectionable this season, could be just in comparison to the rest. Can't remember why I hated him the first go round! I'm sure he'll remind me soon enough.