Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

tlh9   

Good Lord, are all those rubber ducks just loose??

Plus, that is a shit-ton of stuff to dust.....

Jade   

Speaking of loose.... what about the photos on the bedroom walls hung on wires? Are those paper photos and metal clips removable? They're so low hanging, taller house guests are sure to knock them down (and tear and destroy them) on day one.

Tsylyst   

I find it interesting that the backyard wasn't included in the tour. Grodner said in that interview I linked previously that they came up with a "creative solution" for the backyard and the fact that it is heavily trafficked by Skippies to build competitions.

I'm wondering if they're going to do something like the Celebrity BB seasons where the houseguests only get to use the covered porch section and the rest is blocked off to only be used for comps, limiting cross contamination potential.

Or, perhaps production has expanded the backyard area so the competitions will actually take place in a second outdoor area that the hamsters can only access for competitions. That way it can be fully cleaned after the sets are built and before the HGs enter it. That sort of solution would actually be a good idea for every season, since it would essentially end the need for indoor lockdowns unless there's a plane flying overhead or someone standing at the fence of the CBS lot yelling spoilers over the wall.

tlh9   

Tsy's last paragraph is genius.  Which is why it's not ever happened yet on this show.

I too wondered about the loose photos, and cameras sitting around.

MrsGryn   

The dual backyards seems like a good idea even in regular times rather than the End of Days we are experiencing now. 

Tsylyst   
15 minutes ago, dc20willsave said:

Just a note that that is actually 2:30 a.m. Thursday in the east, and 11:30 p.m. Wednesday in the west. Basically, half an hour after the end of the two-hour premiere airs on the West Coast. So the HGs will have been in the house for 3.5 hours after the end of the live show before the feeds go on. Enough time for an HOH competition, perhaps? Or for the cast photo, maybe.

tlh9   
Posted (edited)

I can't wait!  I'm gonna have the feeds for the first time since waaaaaaaaay back in the day when they were free..... 

Now they had damned well better entertain me.

(eta:  I have had BBAD for the last several years, and while not "the feeds", it gave me a taste of them at least, but now I can watch whenever I want!)

Edited by tlh9

Magpie   
Just now, hefgypsy said:

Thanks for the link. It doesn't show anything.

I guess that's your answer!