Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

tlh9   

I was wondering the same, elizabethann!

Let's hope they get some advice from the Survivor casting people for next summer.  Geezus.  Almost anyone would be better than most of this year's people.  Although it might not be a good thing to say that out loud.

Magpie   
2 hours ago, elizabethann said:

No news on Celebrity Big Brother yet?

I doubt there is going to be a CBB, since Julie did not mention it at the Finale'. I've not read any hints about it, either, so I am assuming CBS has no plans for it this year.

Tsylyst   

Rumors (from more reputable sources than the usual random Twitter accounts) say we could be in for our first true All-Stars season since 2006. Also, players would be quarantined for a full 14 days before moving into the house to make sure they are COVID-free. No update on WHEN the season would start.

https://tvline.com/2020/06/07/big-brother-season-22-all-stars-houseguests-returning-summer-2020/

Magpie   

I'm already working on my list of who I don't want to see return and, therefore, WILL see return. FUG!

uaintjak   

I haven't watched in years, so an All-Star season would almost be like an All-New season for me.

AVorlon   

It sounds good to me. Has it really been that long since the last all-stars? There would be plenty of people to choose from, but you have to remember that plenty of former contestants have already been back anyway, in the form of coaches and advisors.  I don't need to see anyone for a third time.  

CBS could win big if they have both 1) new programming and 2) social discussions.  This means casting people like MFMarvin, Derrick, Johnny Mack, Kaysar, DaVonne, Brittney, Ragan, etc.  People with varying perspectives, zero agendas with each having the ability to carry on a conversation.  If Kass fills the house with mostly Caucasian, 20-something famewhores again, it would seem to be a missed opportunity to reinvigorate BB.

uaintjak   

You know it's the dystopian end times when BB becomes a voice of enlightenment and hope.  We want Kaysar, we'll get Gina Marie.

angelmi   
Posted (edited)

Evel Dick posted  

Confirmed"
Josh
Frankie
Derrick
Paul

"Got a Call" / "Not 100% Confirmed"
Swaggy
Bayleigh
Tyler
Janelle
Brittany Martinez
Haleigh
Nicole Anthony

"No"
Frank
Kaitlyn
Devin
Steve (BB17)

#BB22

so all the pets.

Edited by angelmi

MrsGryn   

Josh, Frankie, Derrick, Paul. One of those I can tolerate, but the other three at least give us something to recap. So...silver lining? 

*PINK GLITTER BOMB!!!*