Tsylyst

Big Brother 22 - Premieres Aug. 5

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Magpie said:

No Amber = fine with me. This is not a totally horrible list. (It could have included Frankie!)

ETA: The more I look at it, the better I like it. There are a few clunkers, but I like Da'Vonne, David, Janelle, Kaysar (yes, he's overrated, but still), Nicole A., and Tyler. That's a high percentage (for me) of non-hate!

One more edit because I ran across some pre-game drama: https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2551180/big-brother-all-stars-is-already-getting-controversial-ahead-of-season-22-premiere

Thats pretty much what I read about Nicole too. She narced out the others for pre-gaming. 

And yeah, Kaysar isn't really that great of a player, but as long as he's twirling his hair, I won't care. 

ETA.... apparently Paul DOR'd according to the rumors

Edited by nixiechick

Daisylou   

I'm still on board with this latest cast list. At this point I'll watch pretty much anything they want to roll out. 

I got bored and decided to figure out some statistics of the Evel Dick rumored cast.

The Average age for this season would be 33.4 which is the oldest Cast on Average since Season 10. The Youngest Contestant is Tyler at 25 (though Nicole Anthony is just barely older than him) while the oldest is Enzo at 42.

Including every time returning players have played, the Average Placing of this cast is 6th. The most Common placing is 3rd place with Four Contestants having placed 3rd Once and One (Janelle) having placed 3rd Twice. This is followed by 2nd Place with four contestants having been the Runner-Up in their season. Now, keep in mind that this average was always going to be low because Modern Seasons have around 16 players but that never really happened until Season 14

Of the five players who have played more than once, Janelle and Daniele are the only one who did worse than their original standing, Janelle coming in 12th in Season 14 after coming in 3rd in both 6 and 7 and Daniele going from 2nd Place to 8th. Nicole and Da'Vonne both increased their original standings. Kaysar came in 10th place both times he played. Kaysar is also the only person in this cast who was voted out twice in one of their original seasons.

The Average amount of HoH wins is 1.5 though two of Nicole's during 16 technically don't count because she was dethroned. The most common number of HoH wins is 2 (Nicole A, Nicole F. in 18, Keesha, Janelle in 6, Daniele in both of her seasons, and Christmas) followed by 0 (Da'Vonne in both of her seasons, Janelle in 14, Enzo, David, and Memphis.). The highest number of HoH wins is shared by Ian and Janelle in Season 7 with 4.

David and Kaysar are the only players to have never made Jury. though Da'Vonne did not in her original season.

The Average amount of votes cast against members of the cast is 4. The most common  number of votes cast against is 0 (Tyler, Nicole F. in 18, Ian, Daniele in 8, and Cody) David also had no votes against him but he was never in a case where he could have been voted against. Of the players with a single vote cast against them, all came in 4th or 3rd. Kaysar has the most votes cast against them in a single season at 16 in BB6 but that's also including both times he was evicted.

SBTZMom   
6 hours ago, Daisylou said:

I'm still on board with this latest cast list. At this point I'll watch pretty much anything they want to roll out. 

Amen to that! 

angelmi   

So much going on behind the scenes already, so glad Paul is out, funny if everybody that making deals and alliances before got ratted out by Nicole, and now she is in after having her win giving to her.  If it is true about Derrick and Dan too, that sucks.  Seems like everybody they picked are all production pets, glad there is no Jessie.

Tsylyst   

Production pets follow the rules, are willing to let production edit them in goofy ways and are less likely to get CBS in trouble.

Production pets are just what 2020 needs.

chrysana   

Paul being gone, made my day...maybe even my summer. I'm equally happy that Josh isn't on the potentials (as far as we know). 

There are still many that I only vaguely remember. But, that means I didn't hate them...so, win! I can live with Bayleigh as it was her dumbass appendage that I really disliked. I can't come up with his name right now...Fezzy? I know that's not right? Anyway, I don't think she'll last long and will likely be entertaining on her way to eviction. 

ladyjane   
Posted (edited)
On 7/27/2020 at 7:39 PM, dc20willsave said:

I got bored and decided to figure out some statistics of the Evel Dick rumored cast.

lol  thats some bored!!!! I had to read entire entry so many times to finally wrap my brain around it. 

I would have likes to see Nikomas finally come back and win! 

Edited by ladyjane

tlh9   
6 hours ago, chrysana said:

it was her dumbass appendage that I really disliked. I can't come up with his name right now...Fezzy?

no -- worse..... it was "Swaggy".

There *was* a "Fezzy", but he was someone else.

Now see, me..... I could tolerate Swaggy more than Bayleigh -- I think because Bayleigh had come across as being smarter than she behaved, so therefore was a disappointment.  Swaggy, there was never much hope for anyway.

krb428   

Bayleigh lost me during the premier with the way she talked about airline customers. I travel a fair bit, and that really bothered me. Then she never won me over because she kept up the "I'm mean for kicks, but I get away with it because I'm pretty" bullshit persona that... only might actually be true of her! Who knows? I don't feel like we ever really met the authentic person in there, assuming there is one and not just a bunch of bad wiring. It would be fun if we met a cool human being this season.

How's that for optimism? (Believe it or not, that was my NY resolution for 2020... exhibit more optimism.)

tlh9   

Oh, God, I forgot about that part but remember it clearly now that you say it -- about her airline customers.  Then yeah, thinking she's so damned cute and so it's okay to be mean.  Still, she did seem like she might be smart, and possibly snarky in a fun way.  She was neither.  

I think you're overshooting on the optimism, haha!

chrysana   
18 hours ago, tlh9 said:

There *was* a "Fezzy", but he was someone else.

Wasn't Fezzy the one that girl who saw aura's and colours liked? The girl who couldn't put a five-piece-life-size puzzle together? 

Thanks for reminding me it was Swaggy. Who names themselves "Swaggy"? Much dislike for him.

17 hours ago, krb428 said:

Bayleigh lost me during the premier with the way she talked about airline customers. I travel a fair bit, and that really bothered me. Then she never won me over because she kept up the "I'm mean for kicks, but I get away with it because I'm pretty" bullshit persona that... only might actually be true of her! Who knows? I don't feel like we ever really met the authentic person in there, assuming there is one and not just a bunch of bad wiring. It would be fun if we met a cool human being this season.

Right. I forgot about that and her beliefs she was better and prettier than everyone - therefore she did whatever she pleased. I'd prefer her to drop out before show time too.

Fessy was the moron who basically got roped into a scam with Swaggy and Bayleigh. Fessy and Swaggy set up some sort of PPV basketball game, then Swaggy attached Kevin's name and acted like it was a fundraiser for Kevin since he had cancer. Kevin got pretty much no money, Swaggy and Fessy got 4 times as much (and probably Bayleigh too if truth was known). Fessy ended up giving his share to Kevin when he found out the whole truth, who by then was cured of his cancer and sent the money back. There's links in the Hamster Headlines, pages 131 and 132. Fessy's just a stooge, Swaggy's a scam artist. 

tlh9   
5 hours ago, chrysana said:

Wasn't Fezzy the one that girl who saw aura's and colours liked? The girl who couldn't put a five-piece-life-size puzzle together? 

No, I forget that girls' name, but the girl who liked Fezzy was blond, and I think her name was Haylee (or whatever spelling she used, or some name that started with H I think anyway.....)  the one who couldn't put together that 5-piece puzzle and who's name I can't remember, she was brunette.  

5 hours ago, chrysana said:

Thanks for reminding me it was Swaggy. Who names themselves "Swaggy"? Much dislike for him.

No prob!  and yeah, right???  geezus.  Still -- I could tolerate him more than that entitled arrogant skank Bayleigh.  At least tolerate him on BB, because he's so much more fun to make fun of -- she just pisses me the fuck off.  I don't usually "hate" any of these people -- I don't have the energy nor enough interest to actually "hate" any of these people, and actually enjoy making fun of the ones who are annoying..... but there are a handful I actually hate, and this chick is one of them.  I would rather watch Booger on BB than her!  haha!  I mean, he's gold for making fun of.