Tsylyst

Big Brother 22 - Coming 2020, maybe

Magpie   

I admit I don't remember who some of the people on the "got a call" list are, but thank OGG I don't see Rachel and/or Booger listed anywhere in there!

ETA: As usual "All Stars" seems to be a very loosely-defined term. I mean, really... Swaggy? 
ETA again: I had to go look up Brittany Martinez: voted out in Week 4 of her season. Yeah, there's an All Star alright. FU Grodner!

uaintjak   
Posted (edited)

Paul...like, Paulie Paul, or is there another Paul?  He's eye candy at least.

Oh wait, wasn't that bearded gnome lookin' motherfucker named Paul?  Didn't he play twice already?  Or does it just feel that way?

i don't think even Janelle could make me watch another season of Francis.

Edited by uaintjak

Magpie   

Yeah, I am assuming they brought back bearded gnome lookin' motherfucker Paul. It might be amusing to watch him and Frankie elbow and shove each other for the most camera-time. *said doubtfully*

AVorlon   

I was looking forward to watching this, but now I'm worried that it's going to be a nightmare for me.  It's like they're trying to cast everyone I don't like into one big bundle of assholes and famewhores.  

gforce   
5 hours ago, AVorlon said:

I was looking forward to watching this, but now I'm worried that it's going to be a nightmare for me.  It's like they're trying to cast everyone I don't like into one big bundle of assholes and famewhores.  

Well, look at it this way, we always (okay, often) go into a season with high hopes that it will be different and we’re always disappointed.   At least this way, we go in with our eyes open?    

You know it will be bearded Pauline, because he simply cannot get enough camera time.

Apparently Andy Herren from BB 15 is pitching a fit on Twitter that he hasn’t been asked back. Says it cuz he’s gay. And that he’s the bestest player to ever play. Wasn’t that the most racist season known to man that CBS had to keep apologizing for? 

Magpie   

No one wants to see Andy the Rat again. (And if gay is an issue, why is Frankie invited back?)

MrsGryn   

Andy is always on Twitter picking fights with other players and starting drama. Also he isn't going to be asked back because he is a rat faced sneaky snake. I would rather have Frankie - YES! I SAID THAT!

uaintjak   

Can we band together and ban an Admin?  MrsGryn has crossed a line!

Magpie   

Sorry, jak, we can't do that because she controls HT's checkbook! 

uaintjak   

She's got you all on the take?  THIS GOES DEEPER THAN I THOUGHT