Tsylyst

BB22 House Analysis and Discussion

chrysana   

I imagine (as posted above) that they need alternates. There is a strong possibility that one or more of the quarantined prospects will get a positive COVID test. Add to that, there could be some "rethinking" by a potential HG who DORs prior to the starting. During a pandemic it would be scarier to not have contact with/knowledge of the outside world. The HGs will be safe; however, their family/friends are still on the "outside". Would HGs be told if a relative got COVID while the HG was in the sequester or in the house? I can only imagine that there is a lot of thinking going on right now for the sequestered/quarantined HGs and some may be thinking it's not worth it. I don't know if (during today's global situation) that I would want to be cut off from my friends/family/news for a few months.

As for the potentials - Paul and Josh need to be gone before they hit my screen. Can't stand either of them.

angelmi   

The challenge reunion show had Josh and Kaycee together for a zoom meeting and everybody was talking about the being in quarantine together on BB, Bayleigh was with Swaggy, so if she is on it, then he too, yuck.  I am so excited.  I think the whole bunch are pets because they couldn’t do searches all over this spring.  

Someone is going to have to remind me, please, who this Amber chick is and why the hell she'd be even considered an All-Star.  The only Amber worthy of All-Star for me, merely due to endless recapping opportunity, is WahAmber. 

MrsGryn   
1 hour ago, copssister said:

Someone is going to have to remind me, please, who this Amber chick is and why the hell she'd be even considered an All-Star.  The only Amber worthy of All-Star for me, merely due to endless recapping opportunity, is WahAmber. 

image.png

Season 16. Derrick's season. 

BB Fandom Wki page

She was famous for being the one that Caleb was kind of obsessed with which led to her being voted out, nominally for her not liking him back.

From her original BB profile:

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Sh*t could be worse...

So she's to blame for 2020?

Some of the more reliable rumor accounts are saying that Josh and Kaycee are out. No word on who might be replacing them or if they tested positive for Corona or what. The CBS website is no longer mentioning a cast reveal for Wednesday so no clue what might be going on there

I'm reading Kaycee and Josh were partying together in Miami and Paul was on Twitter this morning saying he wasn't playing. I also found this

"The list I posted the other day continues to change slightly.  As of this morning, Paul and Hayden are no longer on the list, and Kevin Campbell and David Alexander have been added."

I don't know what list this person is referring to to attest to this or not though. 

ETA... It's the Gold Derby list that was posted here last week. It does have Kevin and David, but no Paul and Hayden. It still has Josh and Kaycee for the time being though. I'm also reading BB has 20-26 potential Hamsters lined up. Oh, and Nicole might have started shit with others before they even were Bubbled up. 

Edited by nixiechick
found list

Magpie   

No Amber = fine with me. This is not a totally horrible list. (It could have included Frankie!)

ETA: The more I look at it, the better I like it. There are a few clunkers, but I like Da'Vonne, David, Janelle, Kaysar (yes, he's overrated, but still), Nicole A., and Tyler. That's a high percentage (for me) of non-hate!

One more edit because I ran across some pre-game drama: https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2551180/big-brother-all-stars-is-already-getting-controversial-ahead-of-season-22-premiere

I really do like that as a potential cast. It has diversity and no one that was a racist on their original season. There's also representation from a large array of seasons. The only ones with no representation are the first 5, 9, and 15 and no season has more than two representatives from it. Only complaint is two Nicoles but they can easily remedy that week 1.

Minus Kaysar and Janelle, of course.....

They are tolerable; but not exciting enough to tempt me; and I am in no humour at present to give consequence to famewhores who are slighted by other careers.

Oh, who am I kidding?  I'm sure they'll grow on me over time.