Tsylyst

BB22 House Analysis and Discussion

Magpie   

Serves him right! What a pity though if the Destination Wedding of the Century winds up being cancelled. Nicole seemed so sure she was going to win that I wonder if her wedding budget is blown now, especially since her "influencer" income sources have reportedly dried up. 

angelmi   

Janelle posted that Christmas’ mother attacked her daughters on IG.  Nicole got home and saw how much trouble she caused and has unfriended Cody, his girlfriend and even Derrick, almost everybody from BB22,  I would not doubt the wedding gets called off.  But at least Nicole says she won’t be back.  No more snake.  

Magpie   

I read that Nicole has unfollowed well over 100 people (on Twitter, I assume, though maybe it's Instagram), most of them BB people. She's going to be sulking for at least five years about this. Hilarious!

chrysana   

I don't understand why she's unfriending all of her BB peeps. Is she that sore about losing to Cody that she's unfriending the whole franchise? Is she blaming the BB because of her current situation in the real world? Take a look in a mirror Nicole.

Magpie   

She's a professional victim, and unfollowing is her Internet version of a whine. 

I'm guessing when Nicole arrived home to learn her BB antics adversely impacted her "influencer" income, she began hacking away to distance herself from BB.  Damage is done, NickkyPoo.....time to buck up and own your words/actions, renew that nursing license and scale back the wedding extras.  

Also, I imagine what you're feeling now is what Ian felt when you sliced him.  Hurts, don't it?