Tsylyst

BB22 House Analysis and Discussion

zclue   

These people are so ridiculous. Granted I have not paid a ton of attention this season since it's an absolute snooze fest, but I'm fairly certain that the understanding has always been once they get to final 4 it's every man for himself. And here they are bitching and whining that Enzo dared to *checks notes* play for himself once he got to final 4?

Whatever. I now hope he wins. He was not my first or even fifth choice. But he's apparently the only person in that house who has not fully submitted to the groupthink mentality that defines BB now. 

I'm all in for an Enzo win.  He's the only one where I can imagine agreeable nodding at the outcome - he played the best social game and manipulated people to vote in ways that benefited him until he needed to win comps.  Cody made too many promises to other hammies and was outwardly quite a dick about his game moves (how DARE Enzo go for an HOH win!).  Lastly, Cody's a Calafiore, where guilt by relation is actually a thing.  

PatMcNJ   

Oh I want Enzo for sure.  

But, the other 2 will take each other, or so it seems.  And Enzo would take Cody if he somehow had that choice?  Would love to see a surprise this season. Still waiting.

Magpie   

I'm shocked to say that I am happy with how this season ended. My fondest wish was for Cody to cut Nicole, but I didn't think he'd actually do it. He earned that win, and although Janelle was my choice for America's Favorite, I love Da'Vonne, too, so it's all good.

The season itself was mostly shit, but tonight made it all (almost) worth it when we got to see Nicole's entitled little tears. 

angelmi   

After listening to Enzo rant all night i am glad he made it to F2 and now no votes. But he got enough money to get his ass hole fixed and move out of moms house, Cody too.  Nicole will have to get a real job now.  Happy for Davonne too.

SBTZMom   

I was happy for new programming during the pandemic. 
I was excited it would be ‘All Stars’
Then, I wasn’t.  

Thanks to all the recappers. 
I am hoping there is a 12 step program to cure the ‘Boring’ you had to endure. 

MrsGryn   

I love how the ending of this season is a boatload of "Yay, NOT Nicole!" 

Cry, bitch. Fisty lives for your insufferable tears. 

Finally, Nicole entertained.  Standing there during the final comp waving what I can only assume were flies away from her stinking pits with an especially ratty rat's nest on her head and her mom's (??)  1980s jacket was pure gold.  The tears and post-eviction barely suppressed rage were even better.

Don't they usually announce the top 3 AFP vote-getters?  Did they not mention Janelle because she was pre-jury or were they trying to avoid an even better meltdown from Nicole?

Magpie   

I wondered the same thing later on last night, re: whether Janelle was in the top 3 for AFP. I really have a feeling that she was, and if so, FU Grodner for denying us a Nicole meltdown!

krb428   

I was shocked not to hear Janelle's name called for AFP and sort of wonder if something went on behind the scenes where Janelle stepped aside or something (and perhaps CBS contributed to her charity—just spitballing). I adore Da'Vonne and am super happy she won it, but it did seem a little off to me!