Tsylyst

BB22 House Analysis and Discussion

And, in true 2020 All-Stars fashion, the show started before 10pm.  Not that we missed much, but get it together already, CBS.

MrsGryn   

Yet they managed to stuff enough commercials in there to have it run until 11pm. So...priorities. 

PatMcNJ   

IF Nicole had nominated Cody, she would have had my vote to win the whole damn thing.  Because that would have meant she was serious.  And not an idiot, too stupid to realize NONE of them would beat Cody in a final 2 (or even 3).  

I would guess they all want her as their final 2, because they can say former winner should not win again, etc.  

Edited by PatMcNJ

angelmi   

Yes she said she should not take Cody but Derrick would kill her.  She feels like she owes him first place since he lost his first time even though she lost her first time to Derrick and Cody  she thinks she owes him now.  I don't get it.  

9lives   

i'm enjoying watching multiple clips of N fretting over her letter from Victor as she reads ( correctly ) between the lines of "oh, shit" I'm not liked out there and trying to get Cody to read his letter to compare

PatMcNJ   

To have so many of these people who were never even nominated for eviction, make it to final 4 (most likely) is unprecedented isn't it?  Cody, Enzo and Memphis?  Is that right?

Oopps forgot Memphis is up now. 

Edited by PatMcNJ

angelmi   

Yes not being on the block is a good thing to claim, Derrick used it. Cody has a perfect score with comps and not being on the block and Memphis has as many comps but now on the block. For Nicole a former winner to make it to day 58 before she went up too.  She should have been target 1.  

PatMcNJ   

I know we often say this, but I really think this was one of the worst seasons ever.  No surprises.  Pre-season alliances (?)  No real interesting twists.  Predictable final 3. Predictable winner.  

OK I guess the seasons with the racist cast was worse.