Tsylyst

BB22 House Analysis and Discussion

uaintjak   

It's impossible to avoid with All Stars.  These folks all know each other to some degree, so when the calls go out, people start talking.  It happened in Season 7 too, and most likely in a Survivor as well. 

Sudsy   

People hanging around yelling over a wall  have too much time  on their hands

It is really hard to get into the game with no one worth rooting for to win the game.

But with who's left  I am probably in minority but I think Tyler is a decent guy ..he is the only one in that sad excuse of an alliance that is likeable and he's the only that has some morals and a consequence out of that alliance.

So I would be okay with him or maybe Davonne getting to the end.

I mean it is slim pickings right now but I sure don't want Christmas,Dani,Memphis,Enzo,Nicole or Cody at the end.

MrsGryn   
2 hours ago, uaintjak said:

It's impossible to avoid with All Stars.  These folks all know each other to some degree, so when the calls go out, people start talking.  It happened in Season 7 too, and most likely in a Survivor as well. 

Oh for sure they pre-game is Survivor. It played out a lot in this last Winners at War season. And also, as you point out, these people all know each other to one degree or more. I'm not clear how I actually feel about the pre-gaming stuff, to be honest. It seems inevitable in this sort of season. 

angelmi   

TMZ has it on about Memphis almost saying the N word and Tyler about the BLM comments.  2020 is makes it a  much bigger issue,  And about Memphis mocking Ian too.  Charles thinks Memphis is using this to make his 15 minutes outside the house bigger.  BB has never removed a HG but Julie has questioned them when they leave.  A petition wanting him removed.  Nothing shocks us anymore.  

uaintjak   

Well, except that time Knife Wielding Justin got removed.  And Chair Throwing guy.  And Chima.  And the Hantz.

SBTZMom   

I don’t have the feeds. The person who started the Change petition has said that Memphis also “physically Intimidated” David before. I had not read that in the recaps. Anyone know if this is actually the case? I would have thought that CBS would have acted on that for sure. That said, I’d like to see CBS take action on what he has said. 

Magpie   

I don't like the guy, but I have to say I've yet to see anything that actually confirms that Memphis did the things he's being accused of. Here's a clip from Twitter regarding the alleged "physical intimidation", which, if this is what he did, just looks like standard douchebaggery to me.  

uaintjak   

Twitter is a cesspool with all the credibility of that 10th dentist that doesn't recommend Crest.  If Twitter is in favor of something, it almost automatically makes me against it.

angelmi   

Charles on TMZ, one of the host.  HE watches BB live feeds but just said that David was the last Black in the house but Kevin claims he is and Da is still there.  They said they do not remember anyone being kicked out but those other times were a while ago.  But they do remember Julie letting Jack/Jackson.Gina and Aaryn about their racism.  They put that sign at the front of the feeds that they are not resonsible for the HG's behavior.   Charles also shouts out to the city of Memphis because this HG does not represent the city.

The aggressive behavior they talk about,  Memphis had his arm around him and shaking his hand with the other  it did not look aggressive to me and David has never complained about it. 

angelmi   

CBS announces it will move Sunday night's BB to Monday nights starting 10/4 because they are bringing Sunday night movies back.  So the nominations will be Monday, Veto comp Wednesday,  Live show and evictions on Thursday for the month of October till it is over.  Plus  we will have 2 hour live show that week too for the double.  

Edited by angelmi

tlh9   
1 hour ago, uaintjak said:

Twitter is a cesspool with all the credibility of that 10th dentist that doesn't recommend Crest.  If Twitter is in favor of something, it almost automatically makes me against it.

I will definitely remember that analogy.

But yeah, same.  Sometimes it is interesting, what is said or goes on there, for sure..... but is mostly a bunch of nut-jobs, sadly.