Tsylyst

BB22 House Analysis and Discussion

angelmi   

Oh no I loved your recaps, it is sad with out Janelle and Kaysar.  I am die hard, plus have no life. 

mewmom30   
On 9/7/2020 at 12:34 PM, angelmi said:

Oh no I loved your recaps, it is sad with out Janelle and Kaysar.  I am die hard, plus have no life. 

You are amazing angelmi.  I often wonder if we would even have live feed recaps without you.  I live in the hope that they will find a way to bring Janelle back.  Hope is dwindling but not gone yet.

I saw this posted on Twitter and wondered what others thought of it. To me Paul really kicked the "new school" mode of play described here into overdrive, and I agree the fun of the game has suffered because of it.

EhJ0so6XsAESg2R?format=jpg&name=medium

angelmi   

It scares me this could be the last year without Julie and all the racist attacks.  I know it is not fair to say just because you are a minority you can't be evicted, but there is also eviction just because you are a minority too.  Bay keeps saying she was a beauty queen that was discovered by her IG pictures while Davonne is a huge BB fan that has watched many seasons, but she sucks at comps. BB has given her 4 seasons to show she can do better and brought in 3 people of color but it did not help.  IT is really hard on their ratings and media attention so it looks like we might lose it after this. 

Thanks MewMom30 it is a very addicting hobby, my kids roll their eyes at me when I get so excited for BB.  

Magpie   

I haven't seen anything to indicate that the show won't be renewed, though it hasn't been just yet. However, it also hasn't been cancelled. Anything you see to the contrary on Twitter is just speculation. 

krb428   

copssister, I would totally sign up for that hot mess and watch it!

(So far, my feeds subscription has led to mostly watching past seasons/episodes. And holy wow, rewatching the season with Jessica and Cody, I liked them both this time and felt myself retroactively rooting for them! Shocking, since I had a totally different opinion of them in 2017. Shocking, I say!)

angelmi   

People have been posting all the crap Christmas did that year to Jessica and Cody, really hating Christmas more then them now. 

The houseguests' mocking of Ian is starting to boomerang (and I'm happy to see it)!  

https://www.tmz.com/2020/09/10/big-brother-houseguest-making-fun-ian-terry-autistic-autism-mocking-bullying/

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/tv/reality-tv/big-brother-spoilers-today-memphis-dani-cody-and-nicole-make-fun-of-ian-again-start-social-media-storm/

Nicole, especially, makes me sick.  She claims to be Ian's friend and you can tell that she knows on some level that their mocking is wrong.  However, as usual, she thinks that being "cute" and "popular" and expressing minimal regret is sufficient.  Good on Olay for dumping her like a hot potato!

Edited by CripesAlmighty

gforce   

For those wanting to see the lay of the land from where the wall yellers are yelling, this is an interesting video. 

Sudsy   
16 hours ago, CripesAlmighty said:

The houseguests' mocking of Ian is starting to boomerang (and I'm happy to see it)!  

https://www.tmz.com/2020/09/10/big-brother-houseguest-making-fun-ian-terry-autistic-autism-mocking-bullying/

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/tv/reality-tv/big-brother-spoilers-today-memphis-dani-cody-and-nicole-make-fun-of-ian-again-start-social-media-storm/

Nicole, especially, makes me sick.  She claims to be Ian's friend and you can tell that she knows on some level that their mocking is wrong.  However, as usual, she thinks that being "cute" and "popular" and expressing minimal regret is sufficient.  Good on Olay for dumping her like a hot potato!

Was Cody involved in the mocking too ? The names mentioned on tmz was Memphis,Dani,Christmas and Nicole.

angelmi   

No Cody was not in there when Memphis was mocking him and Dani was complaining and thinking it was fake for pity in the game Nicole and Christmas stupid laughing at Memphis so I hope they just did not stick up for their friend.  Last night Nicole was staying in bed and said to Ian she does not want to ever hurt their friendship, so sounds like she was talked too.  She had like 5 different sponsors dump her for being involved so when she gets out she won't be much of a social influencer anymore.  

Sudsy   
2 hours ago, angelmi said:

No Cody was not in there when Memphis was mocking him and Dani was complaining and thinking it was fake for pity in the game Nicole and Christmas stupid laughing at Memphis so I hope they just did not stick up for their friend.  Last night Nicole was staying in bed and said to Ian she does not want to ever hurt their friendship, so sounds like she was talked too.  She had like 5 different sponsors dump her for being involved so when she gets out she won't be much of a social influencer anymore.  

I didn't think Cody was involved...thanks for clearing that up.

As for the others ...such  deplorable behaviour.It doesn't get lower than making fun of someone with a disability.

And Nicole deserves everything that's coming to her when she gets out of the house.

Dani as well..I've never liked her.She was an ugly human being the other times she was in the house and she's the same person now.