Tsylyst

BB22 House Analysis and Discussion

zclue   
49 minutes ago, Magpie said:

I want to see her pop out of a Pandora's Box that is opened by Nicole. 

That might actually get me to watch the show again after tonight. I've lost all interest since I saw the direction the house is headed. It's so boring. Nicole, Dani, Tyler, et al. have sucked all the fun and entertainment out of this season. 

Magpie   
24 minutes ago, Mockingbird said:

Could Nicole have looked any more pleased with her bitchy self after she made her oh so clever goodbye?

The only thing that saved it was that she looked like she just rolled in from an all-nighter in a bar, while Janelle looked flawless. That, and the fact that Julie clearly adores Janelle. I've never seen her act quite that way with any other hammie!

Tsylyst   

That's going to make Nicole and Dani so jealous when they get out and rewatch this season later.

krb428   

Nicole is such a shitty, passive-aggressive little snot. To uninvite Janelle to her wedding like that on television marks her as a certain type of despicable in my eyes. Have a nice wedding, Nicole. Gross.

angelmi   

That stupid mask is crap, we can't see their faces or hear them  they have been tested and locked up for 5 weeks, Julie is 10 feet away.  She should have been able to take it off for the interview.  I am very disappointed in Dani and Nicole F, they totally suck and should not be back.  Hate not seeing Janelle again.  I hope Kaysar survives. 

MrsGryn   
12 hours ago, Tsylyst said:

That's going to make Nicole and Dani so jealous when they get out and rewatch this season later.

I'm going to need a live feed on that, please. 

PatMcNJ   

It will be boring for next few weeks as they pick off the "weaker" players who can't get their shit together and think they are in the main alliance. No "big moves" coming from the dominant side. 

If a weak player wins HoH, it could be interesting. But they would likely be swayed by the stronger players to do their bidding anyway.

The end might be ok as they need to turn on each other.

I can't figure out their thinking here. 

There are two former winners in the house.  Both of them won by flying under the radar while bigger targets fell.  Both of them won because the jury hated the person they were up against, who was a superior player (except for the part where they win the jury vote).

Why would anyone let them play the same game again?

angelmi   

Dani wants to be the queen of BB, Evel posted that he thinks mean Nicole is rubbing off on her, but she was mean in the vets season when she turned on Rachel and Jeff.  She just sucks must be in the blood line.   Janelle was bashed by a Nicole F fan and said that Nicole was the queen,  Janelle posted back that Nicole is the queen of jacking off guys for 2 season. 

Magpie   

So, Kevin has won Veto, and will surely save himself. Come on Enzo, put up Nicole as replacement! DO IT.