Tsylyst

BB22 House Analysis and Discussion

Tsylyst   

Josh confirmed yesterday that he is not in the game this season, but he says "to be clear my health is great."

JunkTV   
On 8/4/2020 at 3:14 PM, hefgypsy said:

Will POP be showing the feeds every night? My guide (Spectrum) is not showing it. Please advise. I can't decide whether to get the feeds and if there is no POP, it will help me decide to go for it.

Haven't finished reading all the posts but I believe there is a free month with the code PLAY

I can attest that Winston HInes and his Best Bro (who lasted longer than him, but I've forgotten his name) are not in the house, because they were in Las Vegas last weekend.   (Look, he's pretty.  Winston is really, really pretty!!)

angelmi   

Yes holly posted that her and Jackson broke up and he is spending a lot of time with Brett and Jack, she is homeless and very bitter.  I read that a Josh and Kaycee were parting after the Challenge and tested positive so they are out.  BB posted a picture of Janelle, Dani, David, Kaysar, Kevin, Bayleigh this morning with Cody.  So Cody and Memphis are second choice after Dan and Derrick didn’t make it.

I don't think we will see any romance this year, unless Ian and Nicole A. hook up. ( which would actually be cute) Everyone else almost, seems to be attached on the outside.

angelmi   

Dani was talking to Nicole A about her having a showmance with Enzo or Memphis and she asked If she was the only single girl, Dani said Day was very single.

Magpie   
3 hours ago, gerbellissimo said:

I don't think we will see any romance this year, unless Ian and Nicole A. hook up. ( which would actually be cute) Everyone else almost, seems to be attached on the outside.

I may be remembering wrong, but I thought they showed Ian with his wife.

chrysana   

I think Ian it's girlfriend...and that they live together. I can see them being friends and possibly work together in the house. However, on another site I read that Ian and Nicole F were possibly forming an alliance. First night and a lot can happen/change.

I'd be happy without the showmances.

@Tsylyst yep, Brett was the Dude Bro's name.  We saw a glimpse of him in teaser credits.

Ian is seeing someone, but I can't recall if he was married or single.

This seems like a cast with "something to prove" for each of them, so this could be a lot of fun.   Ian might have said he wants to hide for awhile, but I doubt he will get that chance.

krb428   

I am so loving the cast so far. I finally got my years-long wish of having actual adults in the house instead of 90% thirsty bikini models. Doesn't mean they'll all be super mature (I mean, we hope not, right?), but it does mean they've all had a little real-life experience and aren't still coasting on their plastic surgery/youthful looks to get attention. I'm excited to hear some stories!

Tsylyst   

Oh yeah, great stories.

I just tried listening to the feeds and had to turn them off after about 90 seconds because first it was Janelle in the kitchen droning on about her diet, and what she is and isn't allowed to eat on it, but she'll have to break it if she is a Have Not because there is flax seed in the slop. Then the feed changed to Dani and Tyler in the Storage Room going through the refrigerator talking about how they have seen so many documentaries that now they won't eat anything that isn't organic and vegetarian/vegan and they absolutely must get production to supply them with tofu or they won't have anything to eat -- while standing next to a counter full of produce. And then they started comparing notes on all the healthy living podcasts they listen to, and I had to tap out.

krb428   

Hahaha... I watched the same and did the same. I'm holding out for some stories anyway. I suspect the good stuff will happen in the evenings, when people are looser... they just woke up. And fuck that quick-fix diet, by the way. No thank you. Why people torture themselves like that, I'll never know.

Jenn48   

I’ve been watching the feeds for about an hour and 1/2. I’m really enjoying Christmas and Baileigh. Kaysar and Dani were talking, and Kaysar is so so so boring.