Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

The Amazing Race - Season 32

Magpie   

Yeah, I admit I don't follow TAR all that closely, but when Phil said they were "still racing", I didn't expect to see a team get eliminated. 

MrsGryn   

When it looked like the football players were going to be the last to arrive, I was hoping for a non-elimination leg. When it was the blondes, I was not happy about it. Those are the breaks! 

I'm liking the married couple, especially when he said, "I should listen more" in a quiet, defeated voice. Yep, that guy is married. It made me laugh. I also like the bearded guys, the Vietnamese-American gals and the aforementioned football players. 

Really can't stand the nerds. They remind me of a knock off version of Christian and Gabby from Survivor, without their redeeming qualities (actual intelligence rather than just claiming to have it). The gay guys bug because they really, really remind me of all the bad things about Frankie Grande. I'm very annoyed they have managed to come in first twice!

Magpie   

I agree with your assessments, MrsG, especially about the nerds. Everything they do is annoying to me! There's just something about their attitude that irks.

Maybe they remind me of Nicole A. from BB and how much of a disappointment she became after gaining a bit of fame.

Kyara   

Great assessment, nixie. I can’t stand them or the two blondes that came in last. Really wanted to see them get eliminated!

MrsGryn   
On 11/5/2020 at 8:44 PM, nixiechick said:

The gay guys bug because they are NO where near as "cute" as they think they are. 

This, exactly.

Magpie   
29 minutes ago, Kyara said:

Great assessment, nixie. I can’t stand them or the two blondes that came in last. Really wanted to see them get eliminated!

Oh, the blondes are awful, too! What's up with telling the "we moved out at 15" hard luck story, then turning around and saying that they are playing for their parent(s)? 

tlh9   

Yeah, going to work at that age is one thing -- but moving out?  would tend to imply an estrangement from your parents for one reason or other.