Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Karishma Patel - Lumuwaku - Weekend At Karishma's - Eliminated twelfth

MrsGryn   

Yes, Vecepia vs. Neleh, who was not well-liked. Vecepia was more of a default vote than anything else. 

uaintjak   

On the one hand, it sucks that we aren't finally rid of her, because she sucks more every week.  Just when I think she's hit rock bottom, she starts digging with fresh arms.  On the other hand, she used her idol and the only way she'll get another one is if someone forces her to get off her ass and do something, so we should be good.

tlh9   

Does she???  I hadn't remembered -- i thought this was her first.

God, I hope not.  

uaintjak   

Sorry, it was in poor taste.  I only meant it as a joke, and not anything deeper.

MrsGryn   

Looking back on the season so far, I think a huge clue was when Karishma made the comment early on about staying modest around the other women on Lairo. Knowing what we have seen of their personalities (Elaine, Missy, Elizabeth) I cannot imagine any of them would shame Karishma or bully her for keeping covered up. It occurs to me that she was looking for evidence from the start that her differences would set her apart and feed into the victimhood she seems to have embraced.

That whole exchange with Probst at the immunity challenge was soooooo uncomfortable to witness.