Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Karishma Patel - Lumuwaku - Weekend At Karishma's - Eliminated twelfth

uaintjak   

Ugh, she needs to go.  At this rate she’s going to get dragged to the end and at some point she’s going to convince herself she’s earned it.

gforce   
10 hours ago, uaintjak said:

Ugh, she needs to go.  At this rate she’s going to get dragged to the end and at some point she’s going to convince herself she’s earned it.

After last night, it would appear “dragged to the end” is actually a literal description.  

AVorlon   

So, her social game is horrible, her physical game is even worse, and she can't do anything mental like solving a puzzle. It's the Survivor trifecta of ineptitude.

Yeah, when she's in the final three it will be all about her great gameplay.    

MrsGryn   

Exactly, Avorlon. She is going to pretend being totally inept was her plan all along.

In an interview by Dalton Ross on ew.com, Tom claims he never saw any sort of bullying of Karishma: 

Karishma said she was bullied on the original Lairo tribe. Do you agree with that or not?
No, I don’t at all. We voted Vince out when we were pretty sure he had the idol in his pocket, but we intentionally went after Karishma to make Vince believe that that’s who we are going to vote out. He believed they were going to vote me out. I did not know that at the time, but we wanted to convince him that it wasn’t going to be him and that worked. So we had to kind of be tough on Karishma at that point. But you know, I think, Karishma — and I don’t blame her for this at all — I think her play was that she wanted to have that perception that she was kinda on the outs. It was poor Karishma all the time, even when she cut her hand.

She made that into a bigger issue than I thought I would be. And I felt bad for her, don’t get me wrong, I took that she cut her hand, but I think it became a bigger issue and that she wanted it to become a bigger issue. It seemed like her agenda was to make it into the poor Karishma show. She played the way she wanted to play, but she would sit at camp and just not participate in anything we were doing. And then she complained that she wasn’t part of the group. So that was her game strategy. I’m assuming that that’s the way she wanted to be perceived so I don’t think she was bullied at all.

Full Interview Link

uaintjak   

Oh my god, this bitch.  I just can't with her, and now she found an idol because someone made her get off her useless ass and find some coconuts.  Ugh.

Magpie   

She's gotten mighty cocky now that she has that Idol, like she really accomplished a big immunity win by simply plucking it out of its hiding spot. I hope she gets blindsided in spectacular fashion, though we all know she'll be dragged along to Final 3 because she's so utterly useless. 

uaintjak   

Anyone dumb enough to vote her out deserves to lose.  I hate her and want her gone, but if I was on that island I'd drag her useless carcass all the way to the end and watch my votes roll in.

Magpie   

Yeah, I think the best I can hope for will be for her to continue escalating her cockiness so that she actually thinks she is going to win. I can sit back and wait to the end to see her get her big comeuppance. That might be better than blindsiding her along the way, actually. 

18 hours ago, uaintjak said:

Anyone dumb enough to vote her out deserves to lose.  I hate her and want her gone, but if I was on that island I'd drag her useless carcass all the way to the end and watch my votes roll in.

Isn't that how Vecepia Towery won?

Jade   

Do they always end with a final 3 now? And, does third place get any sort of prize? I haven't seen any mention of prize money for second or third in the last few seasons. 

If there's no prize for third, it might be remotely entertaining to see her come in third. The ultimate Survivor experience with no extra benefits.

uaintjak   

It was Vecepia versus the Mormon girl, right?  Weren't they both terrible?  It's been so long.