Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Kellee Kim - New Lairo/ Old Vokai

Magpie   

Photo and info courtesy CBS.COM

image.png

Hometown: Costa Mesa, California
Current residence: Philadelphia

Hobbies: Settlers of Catan (Cities and Knight), skiing, and soccer.

Pet peeves: People who wake me up while I'm sleeping or try to talk to me while I am falling asleep.

Three words to describe you: Fun, energetic, and driven.

What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Getting onto the Harvard Varsity Soccer team! It was a very long passion and journey and it was a huge accomplishment to be able to play in college.

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
My sister!

What's one thing we wouldn't know from seeing a photo of you?
I hate mayo; if I had to eat a tub to get to the Final 3, I'm not sure I could do it. And I don't like whipped cream, vanilla frosting, or sour cream.

Which Survivor contestant are you most like?
Kelley Wentworth. She's athletic and gets along with people. And we almost have the same name.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
My pain tolerance is high, and I love to make difficult things fun. With a pinch of luck and a good "meat shield," I'll win.

tlh9   

Bwah!  She left out marshmallows.

I think I saw her on the show tonight for about 10 seconds.

MrsGryn   

Long enough to tell Dan to keep his mitts to himself. As a germaphobe, though, she is in the wrong place. 

tlh9   

That's right, she's the germaphobe.  Why on earth would one go on Survivor?  That and the guy who despises bugs.

I gotta admit, though, with my shitty back (full-length Harrington rod, all my vertebrae fused together, completely immobile between shoulders and hips, severe arthritis in my one remaining functional vertebrae + advanced degenerative disc disease, flat-back syndrome) I'm always looking for someone to massage it.  I can't be picky.  ha!

uaintjak   

I feel like I'm meh at the beginning, and that will morph into hate as the season continues.

Magpie   

I had to admire the idea of hiding the idol in her hair and then offering to be searched, even though the crying seemed a bit too dramatic. 

Yes - the lady doth protest too much, methinks.  Hair was definitely the theme for the night - with mega-hair Molly getting the blindside boot.  

MrsGryn   

Loved the move to hide the idol in her hair. Brilliant! Also the crying did what it was intended for: made everyone sympathetic and threw them off the trail of questioning her story. Smart girl. 

uaintjak   

Her hair move pushed her into my Like zone.  I was totally convinced Jamal was going to catch her, based on the edit.  On the other hand, lying about Asshole Island is dumb, even if she told the same lie the other woman did.

gforce   

Kellee seems to be becoming quite the player.   That move with the idol and Dean was pretty smart.  Getting Noura and Dean to do the dirty work of getting rid of Jack was quite something.

Magpie   

That whole plan was a great move, and the final touch of not voting Jack out herself was brilliant (and a surprise move as well!). She and Missy seem to be the ones to watch this season as far as strategy goes. 

MrsGryn   

And her acting face at the end with the reveal was awesome! Whaaaa??? I had no idea Dean had an idol!   Bwahahaha!

I love this girl.