Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

POLL: America's Field Trip

America's Field Trip  

46 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. Who are you voting for to go on America's Field Trip? (multiple choice)

• Analyse
    • Christie
    • Cliff
    • Holly
    • Jack
    • Jackson
    • Jessica
    • Kat
    • Nick
    • Nicole
    • Tommy
    • Not voting

Tsylyst   

For the next week, you can vote to send three houseguests on America's Field Trip. The three top vote-getters will go on a field trip and compete in a special competition. The competition's winner will be safe from eviction next week (Week 7, not this coming eviction but the next one), the second place finisher will have a punishment and the loser will go on the block as a third nominee for eviction.

Voting is open through Aug. 9. https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/americas-field-trip-vote/

--

Really think about the options here, because it's not as easy as voting for three people you like (if you can even find three you like). As I've already seen pointed out on social media, if America votes for three of the Six Shooters, then one of them is guaranteed to be on the block AND that alliance (which is apparently in shambles after tonight) will lose a vote. This could be the opportunity the weaker side of the house needs to get out Jack/Jackson or at the least deal them a blow by booting one of their booty calls.

Of course, this being a FUG twist, Nicole will end up the third nominee and get herself evicted.

tlh9   

Finally -- Tsy explains what the hell it's actually about.  I was watching and thinking, "So what the hell does this 'Field Trip' do??"

I don't even know.  But I like the idea of three of the "Six Shooters".  Any of them would be fine.  

No, wait... I want one of the Jackholes out.  So they would have to be two of the three for me.

krb428   

Jackson, Jack, and Tommy for the same reason mentioned above... I just want one gone asap. (I was okay with Tommy before I heard he tackled a sheep. Bye, dumbass; you are not fit for this world show.)

Ugh, I didn't think it through and voted for Nicole ten times today. Tomorrow and the rest of the week I'm going to have to remedy that by voting for some six-shooters. Question: What if one of the three chosen is voted out on the 7th?

Tsylyst   

The voting doesn't end until after the 7th, so the results will be the top three that are still there as of the 9th.