Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 2 - HOH: Jack

Magpie   

I don't know who all these people are yet, so meh. 

(Yes, Tsy, I have a cheat sheet!)

angelmi   

Feeds back Jackson says David made $750 a week sitting in hotel,  David asks what happened.  Jackson giving Ovi  a talking too about not screwing them and they won't him either.  Jackson lies about going to vote for me and tried to save him.  Now Jackson in SR kissing David's ass. 

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Kat all over Jackson, Christie, Ana, holly all over Jack, Jackson tries to tell Jack he threw it.  Jack saying he didn't want the target but he had to take.  Kat hugging Jackson when Jack says let's talk alone.  In the boat they have to make this work, Jackson made it clear to Ovi why he couldn't save him and he still wants to work with them.  Bye goners be by goners. He has to work with us.

angelmi   

Jack calls house meeting,  Jackson sitting right next to him, people I value already know but things changed. We are so happy to have David back for these 2 more weeks. Jack does not want people to talk game. It will not put us in a bad light. The campers can hang out and have fun. David questions it.  Christie jumps in and Jack drops his head like this is my HOH now shut up Christie. Ovi out of DR joins in,. Jack says do what you want.  They are out of food.  

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Now they are telling David about their comps he missed.  Everybody Talking at Once.

Cliff and Ovi go up to check out the new room, Ovi is worried since he has allergies.  David comes up to try to make a bed.  They agree not to be angry they both want to win.

Kemi knows that Jack will back door her but she is not kissing his ass.

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Jack said Kemi and Jess are going up!    Jess is having a nervous break down because she was so close to winning and she wants to let her from home everybody's hugging her and telling her that I love her.

jack and Jackson holding court in the boat with a bunch of girls. They are complaining about David being back says he is the cancer and sure he and Kemi will be sleeping together soon.  Christie asks if she can take showers up there Jack says sure.  They wonder when norms Veto comp will be this week with holiday. Jessica is all over Jackson on the boat  David joins them and game talk stops. 

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Kemi and Nicole dancing behind Tommy and Bella who found something to cook.  Ovi has talked to bunch of people now telling us he got played by Jack and Jackson, live and learn.  David still in boat the the Jacks and their hanger on's.  

angelmi   

Just as Tommy and Bella was almost finished with French fries BB stocked SR. Jack is cooking chicken. Nick wearing a cowboy hat doing damage control to save his ass just told Jack that Kemi was going to put him up if she won. More amno for nominations. Jessica and Ovi in the SR fridge and Jackson climbed over trfn to get a package of turkey he has to eat every 2 hours to maintain his body. 

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Kat and Holly in SR bashing Kemi because she is so jealous of their beauty and wants to after Jack. Jack comes in and tells them they are safe with him.  They ate dinner together then Jack got his HOH, letter from work friend that is taking care of his Dog, no family wanted to sign releases. (Now we know why I would not want the world to know I was related to him either). The others left and the cool ones stayed to talk about back dooming Nick too because he never shuts up. They Also opened the back Yard last night.

Edited by angelmi

AVorlon   

4:20 AM housetime

Cliff, Holly,  and Jackson sit around in the bathroom, talking shit about Kat. Jackson says he has to break up with her tomorrow, since he's tired of her hanging around with him. He doesn't want to babysit her anymore. Holly says she has to break up with her, too.  Kat hangs all over her, and it needs to stop

They call Kat a train wreck, and  say that she bought a TV recently to watch back episodes,  but she doesn't have a clue what she's doing.  

AVorlon   

4:40 AM housetime

Continuing the conversation in the bathroom, Holly says Kat is always asking her what it's like to be so pretty, and so thin, too.  They think she might self-evict after they break up with her.  They feel like the parents of a delinquent child, and just can't do it anymore. They should be enjoying their experience in the house, and she's ruining it.

They also mention that Jessica is viewing this whole thing as a gender war, but they don't see it that way.  Jackson and Holly say they aren't basing things on gender. Jackson also makes it clear that he doesn't want a showmance, which I'm guessing is also something he wants Holly to know.    

AVorlon   

5:00 AM housetime

They realize how late it is, and head off to bed.  Now we have sleepting hammies in night vision, and someone has a big snoring problem. 

Edited by AVorlon

angelmi   

8am cliff up talking to cameras in boat sorry he didn't tell family hi when voting yesterday.  David comes in so no cliff nots. They chat about the game. David is pissed about jacks house meeting and that the two Jacks are the biggest targets in the house.  Cliff says he is just the old guy but David says that is a cop out. 

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

David goes to clean kitchen, Ana comes thru to bathroom, first night not up in HOH, she had to hobo it with the peasants for the first. When she is finished with the bathroom! David asks if she can help him with the coffee.  Cliff and Ana back to bed I guess to avoid David and David takes his coffee outside yo drink alone but he doesn't talk to us. 

9 am fish. Wonder what fireworks BB has for them today.  

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Feeds back and people are waking up Jackson goes to hug Ana and Holly in their bed then outside with jack for coffee bitching about David being back to break up the house.  David joins them they thank him for coffee. They talk about working out and glad they have back yard.  Nick goes in to hug Ana and Holly and says this was the first time in 12 days to sleep down here.