• Jessica
    • Kathryn (if she stays)
    • Kemi
    • Nick
    • Nicole
    • Ovi (if he stays)
    • Sam
    • Tommy

Bella - Kemi would be safe and Jack would lose his mind when another woman wouldn't just do what he tells her to do.  Good times!

Tsylyst   

Kemi has been in the crosshairs this week (which has actually been two weeks long), and I like her enough to think she needs some time to let that calm down. Her being the second HOH and getting blood on her hands just makes her an even bigger target early in the game.

It's too early for Bella's game for her to be in HOH and making herself a target. I'd like to see her made it a while in the house, so it's not a great game situation if she is HOH so early.

I voted for Jessica. She's under a lot of people's radar right now, so I'd like to see her have to make a tough call. I think she would also be willing to put up Jack, so he would have to sweat it out this week. Also, every time I tune into the feeds, she's talking about modeling, so anything that hastens her exit from the house is fine for me.

I definitely not it to be a woman who sees AquaDouche for what he is. If it’s Kime, we will have a full week of “why did we keep her?”  So Jessica would be good.