Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Broadcast Episodes - Discussion and Recaps

JunkTV   

This episode was the best this season for me.  Christie was manifested right out of the house.

Kyara   

I loved that Julie asked her why the universe had her sitting there with Julie. Her stream of bullshit answer was hilarious. That’s some serious rationalizing!

guppy   

Did Cliff throw it to Nicole? Cliff picked up the “house” shaped piece that clearly fit where it was, moved it, then put it back.  He was one piece behind and Nicole hadn’t taken her first shot yet. Idk, maybe he was just slowed due to his leg by it sure looked like Cliff was trying to help Nicole get her first win. 

guppy   

I’m calling BS. Production gave that last Veto win to Jackson. He was sooooo worried but beat Nicole by 3 minutes?  Production gives Jackson endless watermelons and steak. Let’s him eat when he’s a have not with no repercussions. Puts dim bulb Holly there to be his grossmance. I bet when Holly didn’t want to have sex on camera production pushed her onward to service the golden boy. What the hell has his mommy got on Fug to push Jackson to the win??? I’m so over this entitled, umbilical cord dragging, pompous douche bag!!!!!

Nicole and Cliff were talking tonight about how production gave Jackass hints when he kept getting one of the questions wrong.  No one else got hints.  So yeah... BS.  As if we didn't see that coming.  

I don't understand why though.  Ugh.

Magpie   

I thought the same thing, tinkerjack. Usually we see an endurance comp for the first of the final 3 HOH spots, but instead we got one where Jackson could out-jump and out-climb the smaller females. Sure, it had a puzzle in it, but I'm not convinced he didn't get a bit of help with that part. 

angelmi   

Their plan was for him to give part 1 to Holly when Nicole was losing, Holly was pissed he did not do that but if he had to go to part 2 of the comps he would have lost that one to Nicole, his body weight on the wall and not knowing the days the clowns came in.   Holly got it in less then 11 minutes and Nicole messed up and got 12 minutes.  Jackson says he would have been 90 minutes.  So it is a good thing he won part 1 and she did part 2.   Too bad for Nicole.  I hope we get to see the family videos Wednesday night on the show but sure they will edit where we can't see Jackson's mom.  

tlh9   

Even with how the first two parts of the HOH came out, I'm still excited for tonight, to see how things play out.

Part of that could be excitement for the Survivor premiere, too.

And part of it could be that my Aunt serves ice cream when I go over to watch TV with her, and sometimes cookies or a brownie too.  ha!

Magpie   

That's the spirit! I baked a cake today to celebrate tonight's festive events. I figure this way, even if I hate the results, there's still cake!