Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Broadcast Episodes - Discussion and Recaps

Tsylyst   

Jack won the Chaos Whacktivity. It allows him to force a new Veto Player Picking Draw. If he doesn't like who gets drawn for the Veto Comp, he can play his power and force the nominees and HOH to put the chips back in the box and draw again. It expires when there are only six people left in the game.

tlh9   

That seems like a less-cool "power" than the other one.  I mean, it's still gonna be just random draw/chance who gets re-picked, and the same ones might get picked over again.

Tsylyst   

Yeah, plus you have to out yourself as the person using it. With Ovi's, he could have kept it secret.

I was surprised they didn't show any footage of the earthquakes on this episode.  They were certainly felt by me (in Bakersfield at the time) and all my L A friends, even all the way down in Irvine.

angelmi   

Entertainment tonight showed them, Jack running to the patio, he wanted to save himself first. 

venkman7   

I guess they were saving it for tonight's episode (Wednesday) as that's what we opened with. I have to admit, if I came from another state that wasn't prone to earthquakes and then had that happen, I'd be a tad worried too.

AVorlon   

Okay, so the announcer says that the power of veto will be used to save Jack, Jackson, or Michie. Two of these things are the same. WTF? 

AVorlon   

Has anyone ever figured out who the announcer is? I assume he has a face for radio, and would rather not be seen on TV. 

angelmi   

Commercial for tonight's show is the stupid fashion show and the veto of the sheep,  They were talking about Tommy DQing one of the sheep that we will not see, because of Peta,  I don't know what that means but sounds bad. 

angelmi   

sorry wrong place had hoped I would not have an oops this year. 

Edited by angelmi

skat510   

I hate that they've been using live animals on the show this year.  Tommy better not have harmed one of those sheep. They deserve better - the sheep, that is.

angelmi   

A lot of people have been upset even Paul and Evel about the use of the sheep/snakes/roaches this year.  Paul said he would have refused to do the comp.  Jackson said that Tommy tackled the sheep and he was only suppose to herd it into the gate.  HE was disqualified for it and blocked it from us, edited it out of the show.