Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Broadcast Episodes - Discussion and Recaps

Izzy   

I had to replay the paint cannon knocking Isabella over several times because it made me laugh so hard! 

I was surprised no one ended up with a broken nose from the paint cannon, they were getting hit so hard. 

Tsylyst   

Each houseguest signed up to participate in one of three Whacktivity Competitions, each taking place in one of the first three weeks of the game. The winner of each will be awarded a secret power.

This week's competition was Nightmare and they had to sniff rancid stuff like rotting shrimp and fox pee and match it to what was in their trash cans.

Ovi won the Nightmare Power: This power gives you the ability to turn one Head of Household's reign into a nightmare. The night after the Nomination Ceremony, you can wake up the house and the HOH will have to do a new nomination ceremony. The original nominees are safe.

It can be used for any of the six nomination ceremonies of the game.

Doesn't sound like it can be used after the Veto Ceremony, so it might not help Ovi this week. If that's the case, this power will be dead on arrival, like so many of FUG's twists.

venkman7   

Does anyone else miss the old Nomination ceremonies where they had to pull their key from the big wheel? I thought it was more suspenseful for the houseguests. Unfortunately our BBCanada started this boring 'turn the key and see the face' thing.

tlh9   

Yeah, I always liked the key-pulling-from-the-big-wheel thing, too.

I think the big wheel weighed like 100 pounds or something and that was the reason they gave. The could have found a way to keep it or at least the idea of it if they had really wanted. 

MrsGryn   

My suspicion is the time it took to pull each key and intone, "Curtis....You. Are. Safe." 

gforce   

I think MrsGryn is right.  They don't want to have show people pulling keys when they could be showing commercials during that time!

I miss it, but it was hard for the smaller contestants to lug that big wheel around. It was more suspenseful and gave us a better chance to learn who some of the people who aren't mentioned as much are.  (Like really... Who is Holly?)

AVorlon   
11 hours ago, CripesAlmighty said:

(Like really... Who is Holly?) 

She's the other brunette in the HOH bed with Analyse.. Once you can identify "Sis", Holly is by default the other one.

As for the music after the noms, , I didn't even notice that until someone pointed it out. Much more mellow than before.  

angelmi   

Yes saw The commercial can't wait to see what the New surprise is, if they send Ovi home and then he gets to come back with his power and wins HOH fun times.