Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Broadcast Episodes - Discussion and Recaps

Tsylyst   

We're going to try something different with the Broadcast Episodes this year. This thread will be for discussion of episode-specific stuff like "wow, that was terrible editing" or "that episode sucked" or "the editors are the greatest because they made fun of this person I hate" and so forth. Discussion of hamsters or events should still go in the houseguest-specific or general discussion threads like always.

Also, anyone that wants to recap key moments of an episode can do so here without having to sign up on a calendar. If you are going to be free that night, feel free to call dibs in the 24 hours before the show. But if you're going to call dibs, please make sure you do the minirecap within a few hours of the show ending.

Tsylyst   

Twists announced Night 1:

A) Christie used to date someone in Tommy's family, so they know each other.

B) Jackson was voted to be Camp Director. He will choose four houseguests to banish from the game. Three will win their way back in and one will leave the house before the first eviction. (Rumors say David lost and is out of the game.)

tlh9   

So just to clarify -- the show won't air here for almost two more hours yet -- Christie & Tommy knowing each other was a planned thing by production?  Is there any plan for that "twist", like something directly game-related?

MrsGryn   

Not a bad first episode. Pacing was good. Chenbot's maternity wear was on point. 

tlh9, they did not know the other was going to be in the house. They are pretending they don't know each other. 

tlh9   

Ah, okay, thanks MrsG!

That would actually be kinda weird to discover that had happened just by accident.

tlh9   

Not sure if this is the right place to ask... but After Dark doesn't start til after Part Two tomorrow night, correct?

What about the feeds? Same?

Will the regular schedule be the same Wed@8, Thurs@9, Sun@8 again this year?

About tonight -- the paint cannon...bwahahaha!  Specially when it took out Isabella.

Edited by tlh9

fazzle   

It looks like it's gonna be on Tues/Wed/Sun next week as well due to the 4th of July, all at 8, and then after that Wed/Thur/Sun and both Wednesday and Thursday will be at 9.

tlh9   

Thank you guys!  I wrote that down.  And can't wait for BBAD tonight!

Tsylyst   

David is gone (for now). Regarding David, Julie said: "something that has never happened before on 'Big Brother' will happen next Wednesday."

Christie is HOH.

On Sunday's ep, something called the "Whacktivity Comp" will unleash a secret power.

fazzle   

So tonight's episode is where I realized I'm completely DONE with the "I'm feeling good in this competition and I know I can win thi - " OUT edit.   Yeah, it was amusing the first few times you did it BB, but now 700 times later it's just so damn dull and predictable.

Magpie   

Me, too, MrsG. (This is probably related to how hilarious we thought Wipeout was.) 

tlh9   

I always got a laugh out of Wipeout, too.  Particularly the Big Balls.  And yes, the BB thing -- I still laugh at that, too!

I mean, they're gonna show us them blathering on, anyway... they're gonna show us them falling off, anyway... why not put it all together?  No-brainer.