Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Isabella Wang - Early favorite to disappoint us

I loved Tiger Mom asking her over and over "a reality show?" like she couldn't believe her daughter would even consider it. But you know Tiger Mom is now trying to figure out how to get the feeds up and running. 

tlh9   

The Tiger Mom was hilarious.

So far I am liking Isabella... girl shows a lot of promise for being a player and also entertaining.

Kyara   

Ok, she’s won me back after the show. The look on her face when she tells her mom she’s going to be gone all summer and won’t be in contact with anyone and her mom keeps questioning her - it’s one second of deer in headlights - hilarious!

Okay, so I'm kinda liking her. She's sorta funny in a Margaret Cho kinda way. Loving that she uses the stereotypes to poke fun at herself.

On 6/25/2019 at 2:32 PM, Tsylyst said:

Are the tests even necessary anymore?

Always assume positive. Always.

hefgypsy   
On 6/26/2019 at 9:33 AM, Disneypro said:

Okay, so I'm kinda liking her. She's sorta funny in a Margaret Cho kinda way. Loving that she uses the stereotypes to poke fun at herself.

Going back many many BBs ago. Her DRs make me think she is Jun 2.0. And Jun was the best!

AVorlon   

I had high hopes for the one, but she's turned into the worst sort of lying, conniving bitch.  From betraying everyone to lying about things to cover her ass, to being in a showmance, she:s basically a totally unlikable person.   

angelmi   

Lots of people are saying she is Jun, but Jun tweeted no more comparing her to me, and then Evel comes out and says Bella is worst BB player ever,  I don't know how any one could get worst then him,  I missed the one that should not be mentioned the first time around got him when he came back as a boss or something but I got all of ED in his full glory and he was the worst to me. Bella is moving right up there. without the smoking, spitting, tea pouring, etc.  

On 7/14/2019 at 12:44 PM, AVorlon said:

I had high hopes for the one, but she's turned into the worst sort of lying, conniving bitch.  From betraying everyone to lying about things to cover her ass, to being in a showmance, she:s basically a totally unlikable person.   

Same here

MrsGryn   

All is right with the world when the early favorite turns out to no longer be likable. 

angelmi   

Yes bad idea to ever pick a favorite from the profiles.  As soon as the feeds start we see the real racist, sluttiest, nastiest people CBS could find.  Bella really is, wished we could see her mom right now. 

tlh9   

OGG yes, I would *love* to hear from/see her mom right now!!  Wow.  I've thought of that many times after that intro with mom.