Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Isabella Wang - Early favorite to disappoint us

MrsGryn   

Isabella Wang

Hometown: Mount Olive, New Jersey

Current City: Los Angeles

Three adjectives that describe you:  Spontaneous, reckless, and generous.

Favorite Activities: Spending other people’s money.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house Nothing. I low-key feel like I was born for this.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?  I liked when Isabella Wang won season 21.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? Bribery

My life’s motto is… “It ain’t that serious.”

What would you take into the house and why? I need someone to fill my lash extensions every 2-3 weeks or I will look like a thumb and not a pretty houseguest.

MrsGryn   

Please let her not suck. I'm loving those mocking answers to the stupid questions. 

tlh9   

I like her, so far, just from this.  Yes, please let her not suck!

Although, moving from NJ to LA is like moving from the asshole to the armpit.

AVorlon   

Yeah, me too. There was some fake broken English in there, which reminded me of  "Me love you long time".

I think I'll follow her around on the feeds when they come on, to get a good idea of what she's really like. 

Kyara   

I liked her but then watched her interview. I still have hope I might like her in the end.

JunkTV   
On 6/18/2019 at 10:41 PM, MrsGryn said:

Please let her not suck. I'm loving those mocking answers to the stupid questions. 

I just might like her.  That totally means I'm going to hate her the minute she opens her mouth.

Before college orientation my son had to do one of those long questioners to determine what kind of personality he had so they could put him in the right group.  He gave stupid answers for the stupid questions.  He met his best friend in that group because she did the same thing.  Three years out of college they are still roommates - he's gay so no romance.  

On 6/18/2019 at 8:42 PM, tlh9 said:

Although, moving from NJ to LA is like moving from the asshole to the armpit.

Hey. That’s my home town you’re talking…oh, wait, I was happy to get out of there (to Sacramento?) and I’m glad I only go back to visit. Carry on.

Ok, humor is good. I suspect, however, that she might come across as too intelligent for the low-life hammies to relate to easily. I want to like her.

tlh9   

I have to admit I snicker a little -- but just inside -- every time I see her last name.