Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Kemi Faknule - Zen came just in time

siandam   

Her favorite book is The Coldest Winter: America and the Korean War a 744 page non-fiction book. 

Based on her interview answers, I'm not sure I believe this. 

tlh9   

Yeah, I had my doubts there, too.  Even if you're a history buff or something, that seems an odd book to list as your favorite, out of every book that exists.

After the show tonight..... *H-A-T-E* already.  Good freaking God.  Can not *stand* bitches like that.  But, she also seems like it will be fun to hate on her.  At least in the mood I'm in this summer.

Edited by tlh9
to add tonight's impression

Kyara   

Not liking her much, but I bet she might give us lots of recapping material.

hefgypsy   
1 hour ago, Tsylyst said:

WHO LET SAM IN HERE?

Good one! However, I could never raise my voice in the soprano level that Sam can. I'm more a baritone.

krb428   

Gotta hand it to Kemi for giving the most measured, perfect, spot-on response when Chenbot malfunctioned and asked her whether she forgives Michie for his racist, sexist bullshit. She handled herself beautifully in that situation—which couldn't have been easy. Kemi won me over last night. She didn't really last in the game long enough for me to get a handle on her personality, but this is who she is for me now, so well done, lady.

Magpie   

Her response was perfect.

(And on a side note, she looked beautiful. Her simple little red dress sure put Holly's negligee to shame.)

MrsGryn   

Her response really was brilliant. How can you accept an apology when the person apologizes doesn't really know what they did wrong? She kept it open to receiving the apology once Jackson sees what the issue is for her and is able to discern whether he is truly sorry or just giving lip service.