Tsylyst

Diversions

I asked him if he was being held hostage and he shook his head no. Then I asked him if he was OK and he shook his head yes. This is too weird. It's a bit creepy to see a grown man in a Chicken suit on the internet.

I also asked him to give his butt a good shake and he did. I couldn't just pass up the chance to make him dance.

Robyn   

I have to ask, but I feel like an idiot asking.... Is this a real person waiting around his house in a chicken suit for people to tell him to do things? Or is just somekind of computer thing, that makes you think it is just some wierd dude with nothing better to do????

Uh, I just told that chicken to blow me a kiss, and it walked up and stuck its crotch in the camera.

BWAH! Mags, I guess you're special. When I asked him to do that, he picked up a pillow a kissed it.

I have to ask, but I feel like an idiot asking.... Is this a real person waiting around his house in a chicken suit for people to tell him to do things? Or is just somekind of computer thing, that makes you think it is just some wierd dude with nothing better to do????

Robyn, the creepiest thing about Sweet Chicken is that he's working for Burger King. First they have that weird king, now this. Bizarre. Anyway, my guess it that it is like that web doggy - they taped SC doing a bunch of commands. The interesting thing is that he seems to have more than one response to various commands.

Ask him to sing and to lay an egg.

tooletta   

Hell, I only managed 2 out of 12. Which, for some reason, makes me incredibly happy.

edited to respond to comment below~ No worries, mewmom! I just got back from Florida and have had a super-busy week. If you don't see me here, you can catch me at my blog!

Edited by tooletta

mewmom30   

I got a whole 4 out of 12 also..... I figured common sense should tell me the answers - WRONG!

(Glad to see you posting tooletta - Hadn't seen you in a few days and I was worried about you)

ETA: Blog bookmarked even as we speak - Thanks tooletta!

Edited by mewmom30

uaintjak   

So far you're on top, Mags, if you know what I mean and I think you do.

I only scored 2 out of 12. The beauty of it is, I've taken it like 4 times in the past. Way to go memory!

In other news, I'll be renting "Breastman's American Butt Search."

uaintjak   

Because you just never know.

In honor of Haunted Rain. (I'm U.A.I.N.T.J.A.K.: Upgraded Artificial Individual Normally for Troubleshooting, Judo and Accurate Killing)

Ever have an argument you just can't settle? Do you hate a co-worker? Is your dog pissing you off? Did you owe some girl in junior high 5 bucks? Well, this may be for you.

Edited by uaintjak

uaintjak   

OK, I got six out of eight right but I want to protest! By my count there are only 5 living presidents, not six: Bush, Bush, Sr., Carter, Ford and Clinton. Who's the sixth?????

Gotta check the date. The poll was up in 2001. Reagan was (theoretically) still breathing then, if not much else, and Nixon was still around (and no Bush).

Edited by uaintjak