Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Kathryn Dunn - Conspiring against herself

angelmi   

Barbie wanting her Ken doll Jackson, the girl in the leaks wants to put her on the block, so probably Christie jealous of the other blonde in the house, she wants all the attention. 

MrsGryn   

Pretty sure Christie is not jealous of Kat getting attention from the guys. Just a guess based on what she said about her last relationship. 

angelmi   

She has not told them yet, she was holding his head last night in her lap. So Christie put up Kat because of her and Jackson's relationship and now Jackson is jealous of Christie and Jack together.

I had high hopes for this one, but after seeing the feeds last night I think I am done with her.

angelmi   

Sick of seeing her cry all the time, but she is on the block for no reason.  I can't wait to see the nominations to see why Christie did put her up.  I heard Jackson say they had sex before the feeds started, and the first night of the feeds Christie/Ana/Holly saw them go to thebe bathroom stall together and thinks they did it then too.  So I will not miss her especially if all she is here for is up her instant gram business.  

angelmi   

She had a boyfriend when she came in the house, and his friends taped his face when he was having a party the first night of the show and he found out she was screwing Jackson.  So Kat and Bella both had boyfriends that are watching them screw around on TV,  I wonder if Ana has someone. 

AVorlon   

So, Kat is a member of Mensa?  The people with the top IQ scores on the planet? That may explain some of the off the wall things she says, which I thought were only ditzy comments. 

tlh9   

I thought that she *had* to be being facetious..... she does seem to make some sorta self-deprecating jokes now & then.  I just thought, "She has a sense of humor like me!"

Although recently I heard that nowadays, you can get into Mensa with an IQ of 130.  Forget where I heard it, but I was like, "Really??  I thought it was more elitist than that!"

MrsGryn   

I thought she was just laughing at herself, too. 

Known a few people who claimed they were in Mensa. Mmmhmm. 

AVorlon   

I've been watching her since her Mensa comment, and what I see is a very intelligent woman.  I was looking for the bimbo element, or a self-delusion, but I don't  see that.

She said tonight that she's shy about the bathroom and is self-constipated these days, and I give her props for even saying something like that.  

tlh9   

Me, too... but I couldn't stand when they showed on last night's episode, that she was all in tears over that ass Michie.  She shoulda been lacing into him instead of sitting there bawling, giving him exactly what he wanted.

angelmi   

I knew that Kat was in to cheer leading and Holly into pageants and that is how they know of each other but had not met before per BB show, but some how Jackson is instant gram friends with them both too.  Does he follow Beauty queens and cheerleaders? 

Tsylyst   

Or whoever is running his social media while he's in the house followed them for him once the cast was announced?

MrsGryn   

Logic like that, Tsy, does nothing to forward conspiracy theories and we know Kat loves those.