Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Sam Smith - No, not that one.

After the 2 nights his yelling has gotten on my last nerve.  I think I would like him if he took it down 20 notches.

ahab1013   

20 notches may still be about 300 notches too few.  His DRs are like jet engine level decibels. 

tlh9   

He's gonna call unwanted attention to himself winning two vetoes in a row, when he didn't even have to.  (or does he have a deal with one of the girls I missed?)

I mean, The Jack(asses) don't like Sam, do they?  He's not part of the mega alliance, and it seems I remember they distinctly didn't pick him, going with Tommy instead as their extra guy person.

Tsylyst   

He didn't have a deal with one of the girls as far as I know. He says he wasn't playing to win Veto, he was hoping to win the Fiji trip. (Which the winner of the comp also got.)

It was some sort of "build a puzzle, tap the clock" kind of comp and it sounds like some people like Jack really sucked.

AVorlon   

I didn't even realize that Sam has a family back home. That probably explains the total lack of a showmance  and the veto of Cliff last week. I guess his grandfather died a few days ago and BB told him, but he still can't talk to his relatives or leave the house.. 

So, now I want him to win HOH, if only to get a letter from home. 

I also have no idea who he would put up.  Maybe getting rid of the showmances would be a start. 

angelmi   

Sam came out of DR 2 days ago with a letter from his wife that her grandfather had died, he was crying and everybody hugged him, but he decided to stay.  In the opening he has a pretty wife and 2 little boys. If he wins HOH he would get pictures and a letter from home that would help him, and the HOH bedroom but he would have to put up some people, he and Nick have been talking about going after the Jacks,  He has also talked to Christie about it too.  If he went after showmances he would have to go after Nick and Bella too,  We have had Kat sex with Jackson, now Jackson is wanting to hook up with Holly,  Nick/Bella and Jack with Ana, but he first wanted Christie till she gave him the news she was not into guys.  

Tsylyst   

No, thank you. A Sam HOH just means more SHOUTY DIARY ROOM SESSIONS that I have to mute my TV for.

Lorialb   

Can someone tell me why Sam is asking Christie and Jack of all people how to campaign? Why do he and Nick keep trying to get back in their good graces. They know that it will never happen and that they were never really part of the group to begin with. It just makes them look ridiculous and gives the 6 shitters as I like to call them more to bitch them out with. 

angelmi   

A Yeti is a steel mug that keeps ice frozen for 24 hours, I have several I love my ice.  He has short hair because of his helmet he has said.  His church is wild hogs, a biker group of churches.  He has a go fund me for his son that was sick has a lot of hospital bills.  Really cute wife and kids, saw his family picture on FB,  he has said if people are out there pulling up his social media history, he has changed and grown up and sure enough Reddit has his past social medical going around Samuel Smith goes by Slammer 2009 posts he was was racist and against gays. When he talks about truck driving and not unloading I had a boyfriend that also was a trucker that said it is their job to pull up to the dock or door and let the business or people unload it,  Used to work at a tire center and it was the way there too, warehouse men had to unload all the tires.  HE says people order Hot water heaters from Moore we have a big business here called Locke that sells hot water heaters, and he just drops them off the truck, that is not good, packaging is not going to protect them from dropping off the back. So even though I hate his yelling, and his voice period, he was in the middle of Nick and Bella by association, and he was never really in the alliance except that Nick brought him along to meetings. I think he is gone tomorrow night.