Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Sam Smith - No, not that one.

MrsGryn   

Sam Smith

Hometown: West Nanticoke, Pennsylvania

Current City: Mountain Top, Pennsylvania

Three adjectives that describe you:  Outgoing, bold, and comical.

Favorite Activities: Riding my R1, playing basketball, and having friends over for pool parties.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? Missing my family.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? Derrick Levasseur, his game play was amazing.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? Be true and be a little bit of a rat for my alliance.

My life’s motto is… “If you’re not living on the edge, you’re taking up too much space.”

What would you take into the house and why?Twisted Tea-needs no explanation. A picture of my family- for love and my wife would want me to. My Yeti- To keep my things cold.

tlh9   

At least his favorite former BB person isn't a complete asshole, and actually has some intellect.

What the hell is an R1?

I think I like him (qualified), but I don't know what a Yeti or Twisted Tea is and he better not be talking basketball all the time.  I hope he has good trucker stories.

ahab1013   

Tribal tattoos + cut-off t-shirt = douche is the equivalent of the Pythagorean theorem for fame whores.

fazzle   

His DR sessions make it seem like he studied the delivery techniques of all the shittiest streamers out there.   Because of that and his crappy generic tattoos I hate him already.

gforce   

His wife is probably relieved that she can take the earplugs out for a while.