Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Christie Murphy - Cry me a river, a stream and an aquaduct

MrsGryn   

Christie Murphy

Hometown: Staten Island, New York

Current City: Keyport, New Jersey

Three adjectives that describe you:  Outgoing, overachiever, and edgy.

Favorite Activities: I love to go to the park with my dog, I like to do basically ANYTHING in nature, specifically waterfall hikes and I also like to try new food & restaurants with friends.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? I think for me, the most difficult part would be not being able to talk to whoever is running my store. Obviously, I’ll hate not speaking to my friends and family as well, but by nature I’m a controlling person, so not knowing what’s going on at Mystic will be challenging! Also, no music. I’m such a musical person! I’m the “whistling girl.” I’m always either singing or whistling… so I’m definitely going to miss music!

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? I really loved Jeff and Jordan, and I really love the dynamic they had and the game that they played together. Gameplay wise, I think Paul is incredible. I think he was a master at manipulating, and also a competition beast. Do I think he should have toned it down a little bit with the lying and playing everyone in the house? Yes. But I think he was savvy & strong! I also love Dan, but who doesn’t?

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?Yes! I do! I plan on using my sexuality as a major social advantage. I’m going into the house as the openly feminine lesbian. I will use my femininity and charm to easily persuade and subtly manipulate the men, while also being the emotional shoulder, and best friend to all the girls. I also won’t pose as a threat to the women, because I won’t be after any of the men. At the same time, I won’t be a physical or athletic threat to the boys. Little do the guys know though, I am super competitive, and an extreme overachiever and I plan on winning a lot of the competitions! I have a photographic memory and I’m also killer at puzzles!

My life’s motto is… “If you want it, picture it, write it down, and envision yourself getting it, manifest the sh*t out of it… and it’s yours. Simple.” The power of INTENTION, man!

What would you take into the house and why?My dog Beans first & foremost. My iPod with all my favorite music. My journal. I journal every day, so that’s tough to part with. 

Magpie   

Well, we've found the one who will get us lots of interrupted feeds while Skippy yells at her for singing.

What’s up with that dress? Does she sell that in her "boutique"? Will her staff be robbing her blind while she’s gone?

tlh9   

What the fuck is she wearing?  Do those sleeves go on separately?

I don't totally hate her.  Seems a bit bimbo-ish, but I dunno.  I like people who love their dogs.

Towanda   

She's so Kaitlyn Herman 2.0.   But I can't help but like how excited she was about being on the show.   Her eyes are amazing!

WHISTLING?? I thought nature mercifully worked that out of the gene pool about a century ago. I'm cringing already!

Whereas Kaycee nailed 'openly lesbian' last year, I predict that Christie is going to get any and all sexuality 100% wrong this season.

She will be a loose cannon of hammie-ness.

ahab1013   

Seriously...Staten Island again.  Was Des Moines, Iowa on strike? Did Cincinnati, Ohio burn to the ground when I wasn't looking?

AVorlon   

Christie was just asked tonight if she was attracted to Bella and her response was that Bella was too young for her.  She prefers someone older and more mature, not that Bella is immature, but she wants to be in control in a relationship. Bella is not someone she could control.

Yikes! This was a hypothetical question and Bella is not a lesbian, but I cringe at the whole idea of someone just wanting to control their partner. No thanks.

angelmi   

She is loud and bossy and I do not know why Jack is in love?  The day she told him, she was gay, his face just dropped.  He has no friends and his family wants nothing to do with him.  Christie still thinks she is running the game, first HOH itis.

I wonder if the producers planted the idea that Nick might turn on her.  Fed by any feelings of guilt over the lies that she has told, she started obsessing over whether everyone realized that Nicole was set up.

MrsGryn   

I don't think producers had to plant anything with this gal. Paranoia is her main source of fuel.

hefgypsy   

Christie needs to put on her big girl panties, go up and talk to Cliff and tell him she won't use her power if he promises not to put her up. He is someone that can be trusted. The end. She needs to stop worrying about the rest of those ass holes. Even if Tommy goes up, he will not go home. Jack will. She needs to stop making a mountain out of a mole hill.