Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Nicole Anthony - Accessorized by her preschoolers

AVorlon   

That would be interesting, if she were free of Cliff , but they seem to be latched onto each other now.  Her demeanor can change, depending on who she is talking to.   She is very timid and submissive when talking to Jackson, but can get aggressive when talking to a camera alone.    

hefgypsy   

Nicole deserves the win and $$ just for having to spend a week in the house with those 2 disgusting individuals. If Michi didn't have to eat every 1/2 hour, they would never get out of bed. 

angelmi   

I agree, poor Nicole stuck with these 2 sick ass people,  I have always hated the couples that screw on TV,  This year we had 3 couples (Kat and Jackson was before feeds)  Last summer  Swaggy and Bayleigh, so glad Tyler and Angela were able to control their selves.  We have had Raven and Matt/ austin and liz/ Rachel and Brendon/Jessie and Lydia/ Jessica and Cody/Dani and Nick with the sock, Chelsea and James and the one with the name we must not speak with Erica.  Matt and Natalie  way too many people.  

hefgypsy   

...and the nerdy guy with the long curly hair with the girl with the big mouth Amanda Zuckerman. They never got out of bed either.

AVorlon   

Yes, Amanda and McCrae were pretty disgusting. My favorite Amanda moment was when the gay guy in the house said he didn't like doing blowjobs because they take too long, and Amanda, expert that she is, said that maybe he's not doing it right.

Getting back to Nicole, I think she floated her way to the end, was handed a couple of comp wins on a silver platter, and doesn't deserve to win. Maybe she could win an award for least sex appeal. Yes, I said it.            

angelmi   

Cuteness award maybe  but sex repellent  she is dreading being stuck in the house 6 days alone while cock blocking the showmance.  I agree she has not done much but I am just so grossed out by Jackson and Holly, first guy to screw 2 girls in one season.  Holly of only washes her hair once a month and wears 10 tons of makeup and pants up her butt woman.  The whole IG friends, and sharing of sex partners and eating disorders and mommie issues.  Oh I could just go on and on how much the other two disgust me but Nicole is maybe too wholesome, too sweet, over the top fan girl.  Not as much as Cliff, for me to be such a fan of the internet, website, twitter, Feeds part of BB.  We do just go over board.  Last night Nicole was talking bout the show being over too fast, they do not interview the winner enough reminded me she does not watch the back yard interviews, the next day interviews that I live for.  She does not follow the winners on Twitter like I do.  She is missing so much just by reading updates.  Tyler and Fessie from BB20 just tweeted that the speeches are such a waste.  After the round table they sit alone in the motel and think, and most have their minds made up when they walk out the door.  Some of the jurors have sat around and talked about it for the past 30 days in the mansion.  Tyler the victim of a bitter jury, he put most there.  So when Jackson who has had 4 HOH's and responsible for Sis, Tommy, Jessica and Nick to be there,  Nicole put Christie and now Cliff in hers but he knows it is Jackson that put him there. Holly put her best friend Kat, Jessica put Jack out.  

Magpie   

Let's see. She's intelligent, she's not only won, but won decisively, a couple of the comps (puzzle and comics), and she's seen through some things that flew right over Cliff's head. Not bad for someone as young as she is, to be more aware of what's what than a businessman many years her senior. She's certainly acted more maturely than Michie (or whinebag Holly, for that matter). She doesn't cry all day long like Christie did, she's not said any racist things that I am aware of... I see plenty to like about her. 

MrsGryn   

She went from a meek, cowed, shy person to someone who stands up for herself without being a rude bitch. She has not been willfully unkind to anyone. This is why I've grown to like Nicole. 

Magpie   

Nope, nor would I watch a BB of all Jacksons. Why would we want a house full of identical hamsters? 

I must have missed those times Nicole stood up for herself? Talking in private to a TV camera telling people who's watching the show isnt doing that. Hell Jackson has told us all for weeks, at least more than half of the game that he was seeing through people. Yet Nicole gets credit for finally understanding what was going on? Hell even that blind man could probably figure it out when it got down to 4 or 5 people.  That is if his name isnt Cliff.  Nicole is the type that talks about you to other people and that is not standing up for yourself. As far as her wins, she won a POV and a HOH. Anything else was gave to her. Those came when only 4 people could play so the odds were reduced and we see it almost every year.  A person that cant win anything finally gets a win or two when the numbers get low.   I dont dislike Nicole as a person, going by what she's shown on TV, I like her.  But I dont think she's changed at all. Telling someone to fuck you in the DR probably has more to do with encouragement by the questions being asked. 

Lets be honest, if  not for Jackson, and Holly, she would most likely been long gone. Or maybe I should say Christie's, stupidity and being so damn paranoid all the time. Jackson and Holly wouldn't have brought Cliff and Nicole this far. Till she had strong players behind her, I cant think of one move she made, without someone carrying her to the move. Put 8 or 10 or 14 others back in that house and Nicole is the same person as she was before supposedly standing up for herself. 

Let one or two of the guys  start showing her attention and she's probably no difference than Sis, Holly or Kat

Edited by Fly on the wall