Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Nicole Anthony - Accessorized by her preschoolers

AVorlon   

Already trying to get into a showmance with Jackson, who is out of her league.  Except he's a server, so maybe not. May their love Blossom and flourish, like an unhealthy algae bloom.     

She works with kids and, unless I've missed something, isn't slamming other HGs or claiming to be a great beauty.  I think he's out of her league.

Edited by elizabethann

angelmi   

Yes I agree she is not the one that Jack is trying to hook up with now, Nicole has short red hair and wears glasses and teacher, she is trying to protect the other side of the house, always there to talk to Kemi/Jessica/Ovi/Cliff over the pretty side.  She blows her nose a lot is the only problem I have had with her.  First night of BB Rachel Riley tweeted that she was just like Nicole from 2 old BB and TAR this year and Nicole tweeted back that must make her a winner then, which started both fan bases attacking each other over both of them being BB winners (handed) And now both of them losers of TAR.  

ahab1013   

So far it seems like she's playing a good game as the sounding board for the "other side" of the house, and she's not a big enough personality to be on anyone's radar. It will be interesting to see if she can survive and not be considered a floater.  

angelmi   

Not anymore, they all used her.  Wednesday night on BBAD  Holly/Sis and later Christie joined them on the round bed in Target room had Nicole telling her they were sick of the Jacks and wanting to be on their own and go after Nick/Bella and the Jacks.  Today Nicole told Bella right before the nominations while feeds were off about Holly/Sis/Christie wanting to go after them and Bella told Nick just before he walked down to do the noms.  As soon as the feeds came back they were upstairs blowing up at each other and now Nicole is the #1 target of the house.  I feel so bad that she got used by those nasty girls.  Lessons of life never trust anyone especially some one that has not spoken to you for 20 days. 

Magpie   

Sounds to me like Nicole has been trying to play Andy the Rat's game and failed. 

angelmi   

She chose the wrong side, or Nick and Cliff forced her too but she did let Jessica know, which started the whole blow up last week and a month ago with Bella.  She can't be trusted to keep her mouth shut.  

hefgypsy   

I would have let Jess know too. She still wasn't sure what she was going to do. She should have worked with Jess and kept Kat. I would have been: Kat/Nicole/Jess/Michie/Holly - dun!

AVorlon   

I'm used to seeing Nicole as a meek and passive person, but give her a little power and her true personality comes through.  Can't say that I like it, because the humble part went away, only to be replaced by something unpleasant.  

angelmi   

Her chip was never pulled so we never will know if she had been capable of winning more vetoes but she sucked in all the HOHs until DE.   I was mad that she told Bella about the gr8ful coming after her, and for telling Jessica about Kat going but she never told on Holly/Sis for the whole thing that got her ass on the block and the big HOH fight that day where Ovi/David/Cliff and she was not allowed in the room.  

Everybody was comparing her to Nicole from BB18 so I hope if she wins she does not go find her a Victor.  

JunkTV   

I listened last night for a little while and the smoke being blown up her ass from the rest of the crew was unreal.  I mean listening to them she is the second coming.  Maybe part of her change is attitude is she is believing what they are selling.