MrsGryn

Jack Matthews - AquaDOUCHE

On 6/18/2019 at 10:18 PM, mngirl said:

I predict a man-bun by the end of the 2 night premiere.

I pray that mop gets tamed into a man-bun!  How can you be into fitness/workouts with that kind of heat-sink on your head!

Hahaha, Mrs Gryn too!

He has given us too little to go on, unless he is pretty vapid in which case we are just missing the obvious.

I was wrong - this one's not a Buthis Face, he's a Buthis Character.  Also, his words and behavior so far have me convinced he bathes in Drakkar Noir.  

ahab1013   
On 7/2/2019 at 8:41 PM, CripesAlmighty said:

The quotes in the story are mean, but are they meaner than anything that goes on regularly on this show? I think it seems more aggressive when it comes out of jacked up blowholes, but I'm not sure anything they said gets to disqualifying language.

Qwerky   

I saw on the feeds him saying that he likes to be nice and talk to Nicole because ordinarily, in real life, a girl like her would never get to talk to a guy like him.   I keep thinking he couldn’t possibly mean that the way it sounds, but I can’t imagine how else he could mean it.   Apparently he thinks he is all that,  I just don’t see it.

JunkTV   

I think Jack(ass) will be one of the houseguests most shocked by how much America hates him.  His total douchness will live on youtube forever.  

21 hours ago, elizabethann said:

Funny how, as his personality emerges, his appearance has morphed from Jason Momoa to Charles Manson.

Watching the show and yeah, I can only see Charles Manson now!