Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Jessica Milagros - "Timber!"

AVorlon   

Do you mean Elena? She was a bit chubby, but not that far overweight. I'm thinking Jessica is good looking for her size, but the right size for me would be , umm, a whole lot less.     

tlh9   

Maybe that was her name..... she sorta-kinda reminded me of Penelope on Criminal Minds, sometimes even wearing the flower in her hair and glasses...

ahab1013   

If Big Brother evolves into a place for body positivity it will be a huge plus, and also a sign that the world is ending.  Good luck to her.

tlh9   

"...and also a sign that the world is ending."  haha!  There are usually so many better things to make fun of than someone's size, anyway.  Skinny, fat, tall, short jokes, whatever.  But sometimes those jokes are just like *right* there...

She is low on my list.  Pre Season I thought she would be good, being a chubby girl myself, but I am not liking her edit.  Maybe she will change my mind after a week or so.

ahab1013   

The hard cut when she was talking about wanting to be a role model to girls her size to her fall was a terrible edit. I don't mind it when it's done because of hubris, but she's talking about something that is a legitimate point beyond the game itself and they just essentially crapped on it.

MrsGryn   

Well, yes, but in the meantime I can enjoy the fact that she nominated the worst assholes this show has seen since Evel Dick graced our screens. 

9lives   
33 minutes ago, MrsGryn said:

And Jessica comes through in her HOH!

winning the HoH was her 2nd Milagro, can she pull a 3rd? will 1 of the jackoffs really be gone....

PatMcNJ   

So far, I am loving this Jessica HoH.  FINALLY.  Someone saying, lets put up 2 strong players who do not give a shit about me.  Not listening to Cliff, and trying to make a deal for "safety".  Just pointing out that the all the "other side" weaklings did not choose each other, that they were the leftovers.  

Cliff makes a fair Bosley.