Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Analyse "Sis" Talavera - Modeling the latest in Hefty Bag Couture

There she is folks....this season's leader of the whore pack. And don't even get me started on the whole she called herself a star.

tlh9   

Well, you have to drive there, and then walk in from your car.....

This one has quite the "two-head", doesn't she?  It's like her hairline starts a millimeter from her eyebrows.

On 6/25/2019 at 2:43 PM, ahab1013 said:

Is "tanning" really an activity? As it kind of involves just lying there motionless.

Well, she's actively working on skin cancer. 

11 hours ago, Tsylyst said:

I took a bathroom break and I come back to Nick and Analyse (seriously, she needs a nickname I can use because I'm about to start calling her Anal, which seems rude unless she's into that sort of thing).

if she's not, her nickname would be A-no.

Seriously, why do some parents NOT think of what nicknames their child would face in life when naming them?

AVorlon   

I was finally able to tell her apart from Holly today, since she was wearing a neon pink top that made her easy to spot on the feeds She's causing some jealousy problems by flirting with all the guys, but claims she doesn't want a showmance.  I guess that means being an equal opportunity tease. 

Edited by AVorlon

tlh9   

This is one pair I was easily able to distinguish -- as Copss pointed out, Anal has very little forehead.  Since I saw that comment, I can't not see Anal's lack of forehead.

angelmi   

People have been posting pictures of Holly's FB pictures she has had work.  Jessica and Nicole was telling Ana she looks like Jazmine from Disney? 

AVorlon   

What I noticed is that she has no idea what a noun, verb, or adjective is.  How do you even make it out of middle school without knowing that? 

hefgypsy   

I've also noticed that several times she has been in the middle of telling a story about someone else in the house to her 'alliance' and totally spaces out and forgets what was said to her. I thought Holly was the one with the brain damage??!!