Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Tommy Bracco - A little bit Frankie, a little bit Tony Danza

mewmom30   

So glad he got evicted.  Who does he think he is to say one person deserves the prize money over another?  

Magpie   

The same as the rest of them, apparently. I'm pretty sure I heard the others talking the same way in last night's show.

krb428   

I liked Tommy well enough (except the part where he bought in to that crazy I-love-you bullshit they seem to be so susceptible to every season) and wish he'd have gone farther. He was a true fan of the show, and for that reason alone I agree that he was more deserving than some others. They need to quit stocking the pond with "pretty" fish and bring on more fans.

tlh9   
13 hours ago, mewmom30 said:

So glad he got evicted.  Who does he think he is to say one person deserves the prize money over another?  

That's kind of the whole point of the jury.  (smile)

mewmom30   
52 minutes ago, tlh9 said:

That's kind of the whole point of the jury.  (smile)

True but he was not in the jury house yet.....

I dunno.  If I was watching some guy lay around the house all season and eat everything in sight and then watched that same guy act high and mighty about others who have multiple deals with multiple people, I think I'd say that the layabout doesn't deserve the win!  Opinions are like butts.  Everyone has one.

Usually people on Big Brother that lays around and only gets up to  eat and eats often  gets fat...

Competitive 24 year old men  tend to eat often and can do so without being grossly overweight, unlike us middle age people. I never understood people hating those playing ther game of Big Brother. I would hope everyone that walks through the door thimk they deserved the money and made  multiple deals with multiple people. I must have watched a different BB because I could have swore, Tommy had multiple deals with multiple people. Nicole had multiple deals with multiple people. Cliff had multiple deals with multiple people.  THEY ALL did and everyone that plays the next season of BB and makes it to Jury....

will had multiple deals with multiple people

Edited by Fly on the wall

Magpie   

I believe the point being made about deals was that Jackson is being a hypocrite throwing fits about people who have multiple deals, when he is going the EXACT same thing. Having said that, this is the Tommy thread, so let's move it back on topic, please.

tlh9   

Yes, that always amazes me, along with the people who are like, about their competitors, "They're only here for themselves!!" or "They're only playing for themselves!!"  

Well, yeah, duh.  I mean, alliances have their point and their place, but essentially, yes -- everyone is (or at least should be) playing for themselves.

As for Tommy, since this *is* his thread -- I bet he'll be laughing when Cliff shows up on the jury.  I mean, how totally stupid could someone have been?

Oh.  That's kinda more about Cliff.  

I still like Tommy, and wish that he was still there -- he deserved to be there more than Holly or Cliff, or Nicole, so far as playing the game.

mewmom30   

I totally agree about Tommy.  I would have loved to see how a Tommy/Jackson F2 would have played out!

Magpie   

Tommy played hard the entire game, and was saddled with that moron Christie, so I hated that he did not get to F2. He almost certainly would have won if he had, because he had some good jury management going on, plus he won several comps. I really do hope he wins America's Favorite.