Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Tommy Bracco - A little bit Frankie, a little bit Tony Danza

MrsGryn   

Tommy Bracco

Hometown: Staten Island, New York

Current City: Staten Island, New York

Three adjectives that describe you:Optimistic, driven, and over-the-top.

Favorite Activities: Eating mom’s cooking, going to the movies alone, and playing Catan with the family.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? Missing summer on the Jersey Shore with my family. We’re usually there during the weekends. The house isn’t huge but my family is so there’s a lot of people in a little house, playing games, drinking, cooking, making stupid videos, getting tan. There’s nothing better than the summer with them.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?  Da’Vonne from season 17 and 18. Not only was she great TV, but Momma Day is VERY intuitive. Her only issue is that she doesn’t always know what to do with the information. When she returned in season 18, she did a much better job at keeping her mouth shut! But in the end, she could only hold it in for so long.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? My strategy is inspired by my mother. She cooks and cleans for the entire family and she’s everyone’s favorite person. I want to be the Italian mother of the house. I want to take care of everyone and make them feel safe and loved. No one wants to vote out that person. 

My life’s motto is… “Always go FULL OUT!!!!”

What would you take into the house and why?Benadryl- in case I have an allergic reaction AND to help me sleep. A photo of my family- to remind me there’s a life outside the house. Earplugs- to avoid hearing the awkward noises everyone makes when they sleep.

tlh9   
On 6/17/2019 at 4:40 PM, Magpie said:

Please don't be another Frankie, please don't be another Frankie...

exactly what i was thinking.  Along with "Da'Vonne???"

I do appreciate people who are close to their families.  Not sure on this one.  He seems to have the potential to be annoying.

mngirl   

My niece's comment: Oh!! Please tell me he isn't going to dance around in his underwear and rub his heinie all over the place like Jozea!!

But actually, he does have some true Broadway credits-- including Pretty Woman which is still very new, so he probably had to give that up...

Edited by mngirl

On 6/17/2019 at 7:40 PM, Magpie said:

Please don't be another Frankie, please don't be another Frankie...

APRIL 2019, LA, Grodner (barking at staff in a deep gutteral voice): "Get me another Frankie!"

Perhaps he will have some depth to him and also be a hit dancer for the Mob (his twirls are deadly!).

tlh9   

That was kinda funny about his dad though.

And at least he has a regular gig, unlike FFFF -- wasn't he more of just a wannabe?  (was it three, or four, F's?)