Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Holly Allen - She should probably be on an antibiotic

angelmi   

Yes on BBAD last night Holly in SR with Kat bashing Kemi for telling her how beautiful and skinny she is and Kat again saying she does not trust Girls who don't look in the mirror and say how beautiful they are, they are too insecure.  Then Holky and Jacksom bashing Kat and both of them going to break up with her today. I also say pictures oF Jackson in the shower and Kat opens the shower door to look at him naked. After sex 3 times why not, ha!

Apparently David referred to Holly as "Beth" the other day and now the Internet is having a good time with it. There was a "Beth" who was a potential HG who never made it into the house so one rumor is that she had a lot surgery done and it's actually her (they look nothing alike). The other meme is that she has two personalities - Beth and Holly. Very silly.

AVorlon   

It always amazes me how people can concoct elaborate theories for something, so I'm going to say that Holly has an evil twin who exists in another universe, and occasionally swaps places with her.

Occom's Razor says that the simplest explanation for something is usually the most likely.  In this case, David wasn't there long enough to get to know her name.     

angelmi   

Holly was talking to Tommy about an accident she was in and got brain damage and does not think she will be good at the memory comps.  Someone posted a link to her instant gram where she talks about it, she was traveling cross country with a girl friend that turned out to be using the trip to meet online friends at every stop, which was too dangerous she says, but then when the friend was driving 80 mph in AZ she hit a bunch of cars doing social media while driving.  Holly was trying to get on Survivor at the time.

People make fun of her face and being older then she looks, I think it is weird to be a friend of Kat's and screwing a guy that just screwed her friend and dumped her.  

MrsGryn   

When Jackson/Michie said to her "What's going on in your little head?" and she meekly submitted to his questioning was when Holly became dead to me. 

angelmi   

There are tweets about her and her ex Luke Pell so I go pull him up and he was on the Bachelorette, then I see there is an ET story about him and Holly Allen's break up and see that she did did Two Weeks 2006 The Bay 2012 and Deadline 2012.  She was also in my favorite Nashville 2013 as a mother Imdb says she is an actress, casting director.  And while they were together they lived in Nashville Tn.  And from everything I read the ex boyfriend is just like Jackson.  Then there are a bunch of tweets about Jackson's frat boy days at the Univ of Tenn, his DUI and assault charges are linked to his Hazing days at the univ of Tn. 2 of the kids he beat were hospitalized.  I have heard him saying many times he is pro hazing. 

That is shocking... only not.  He really is a vile human!

ETA:

I know that this thread is about Holly, but she obviously doesn't care if Jackson takes over!

Edited by CripesAlmighty

angelmi   

ON the Hoda and Jenna show today Whitney Cummins was co host and she brought out her Doll that looked exactly like Holly.  All it does it blink it's eyes and move it's head, just like Holly.  Probably what Jackson enjoys most about her.  I don't see them together outside the show, there is no way she could afford to feed him.  

I’m not a huge Holly fan, but Holly should be telling off BB for zinging her about her age difference with Jackson.  If the genders were reversed, not a word would be said.  It’s a 7 year difference.  Jack and Sis are 6 years apart. 

hefgypsy   

Just watched the Holly/Jackson "discussion" that happened late last night. If she apologizes one more time or uses her hormones as an excuse, I think I will spit bullets!!!!!

angelmi   

IT all started the night before when he was drinking and wanted to tell everybody what she says to his penis Bullwinkle,  Then DR kept asking her questions about their showmance and she felt like she was not a person anymore, she went to bed that night and told him she was upset that she was not liking how America sees her now, zing did not help.  HE just went to sleep the next morning he was really rude to her then ignored her all day, she complained to Christie/Cliff/Nicole/Tommy,  he caught her calling him an asshole and when they were in the lock down after the comp the feeds came back to her asking him if he wanted her to move out of the HOH, he would not answer her.  Then they got the backyard and she went to the hammock alone and Jackson sat on the patio talking to Cliff.  At the end of BBAD  she went to HOH to talk and he was trying to drink his wine alone.  Their fight is every where now but he would not let her leave HOH because he did not want to be seen as broken up.  Christie told Tommy if they break up it will be good for them.  Right now they are in the HOH making out and probably more since the feed was cut.  She is stupid to be with him in the first place then take him back after how he talked to her,  I bet one is going up on the block soon by the other. 

Holly would be smart to see that her best chance of winning is to kick him to the curb in a spectacular (and quite entertaining) fashion.  She has been seen as dumb and desperate so far, but Christie, Jess, and Kat would see it as girl taking care of herself.

Magpie   

I'm just hoping her recent bout of vomiting and nausea doesn't mean we have another BB pregnancy.