Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Holly Allen - She should probably be on an antibiotic

MrsGryn   

Holly Allen

Hometown: Lander, Wyoming

Current City: Los Angeles

Three adjectives that describe you:  Spontaneous, sarcastic, and relentless.

Favorite Activities: Fostering dogs, hiking with wine, and road-tripping with a camera in hand.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? I live on my phone. I’m a millennial. That will admittedly be a struggle.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? I haven’t watched it enough to have a favorite.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game? Oh, I have plenty of strategies already stacked up. Plan A-Z.

My life’s motto is… “Make them proud.” I’ve lost a lot of people in my life and I always try to say “yes” to opportunities because I wish they were still here to experience them all too.

What would you take into the house and why?My dog (fat chance). Headphones to listen to music. A book to keep me sane.

tlh9   

So I like her remark in her "life's motto" part because I can relate.  Also like that she fosters dogs, and that she's 30-plus.  That she's sarcastic might mean some fun DRs.  

But it annoys me when people say "I'm a millenial, so..." almost as much as it does when people say "I"m from NY, so..."  Knock that the fuck off and grow up.

Also, another one who is barely familiar with the show.  I hate that.

On 6/18/2019 at 7:36 PM, MrsGryn said:

How about if we compromise and say Paso Robles?

Sure! 

Man, now I’m thinking of a HT wine tour, hitting all the non-haughty AVAs in California.

AVorlon   

I hope she's not another of these "new age" gurus who try to align everyone's energy in some sort of spiritual crap fest. 

Can't remember the mane of that one from last year, but at least this one has wine.  

tlh9   

Kaitlyn... the Einstein who couldn't solve the 5-piece puzzle that was obviously a "gimme" to keep her ass in the game.

Magpie   
8 hours ago, AVorlon said:

Can't remember the mane of that one from last year, but at least this one has wine.  

Did someone call for me?

bb16-20140909-1640-victoria-560x315.jpg

Wine Bar Crawl Guide? Early Couger-ish, fostering dogs (and the occasional mutt she brings home from the crawls?) , knows her alphabet. Might spaz in entertaining ways from phone withdrawl. I have high hopes for this one.

ahab1013   

You have to be careful on wine safari.  I saw a woman clawed to death by a '94 Merlot once and the horror still haunts me.

On 6/25/2019 at 12:01 PM, ahab1013 said:

You have to be careful on wine safari.  I saw a woman clawed to death by a '94 Merlot once and the horror still haunts me.

Oh god yes. A woman friend of ours (early 50s) fell on her ass all shit-faced and we all got a spectacular view of Ms. Friend. I’m glad for her that she feels confident enough to go commando. 

Last night I heard her tell the same story about Kemi asking her why she is so beautiful and skinny 10x, ugghh driving me crazy. Then she did it another 10x replacing Kemi's name with Kat.

Edited by tinkerjack