Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Do you want to see returning players?

Picking the BB21 Cast  

26 members have voted

1. What kind of players do you want to see this season?

• All returnees
    • All newbies
    • An even split
    • Returnees, outnumbered by newbies
    • Newbies, outnumbered by returnees

ff174   

There is an advantage to returning players. I don't have to spend any time deciding whom I like and whom I'd like to see die in a fire.

However, at the top of my Die in a Fire list would be Frankie. There are many more on that list, but I'll wait until we learn who the HGs are before I unload my venom.

tlh9   

I just didn't/don't really like the "coaches" thing.  That one year it turned out okay enough, at least for me, when that little nerd got rid of the boog-fuck, but after that I didn't really like the years where they mixed in veterans with new players.  The only way it might be interesting is if you had a "team" of vets against a "team" of newbies..... that might actually be interesting.  But they'd have to be in even numbers.  And, not in "forced" teams.

ladyjane   

I want to see newbies since the old faves are really getting old and it wouldnt be as fun. 

Janelle is a mommy, who knows what Howie is doing.... I would enjoy seeing Kaiser, but Maggie Maggot of the Fiendship, I could do without.

Perhaps Yvette could get redemption?  and really I dont care to see an older Amy and Marcellus, they would be annoying.

Dr. Evil is now looking Daddy Evil so pass on that. 

Jase probably hasn't learned anything, and hopefully Nicomas is happy and doesn't have time to come back.

Jordan and Jeff will always be welcome pop ins but dont want to see them the whole show as they should stay with the cutest little babies that they are popping out.

I want to see newbies and I want to see actual playing, not dregs of humanity just acting out the drama script. Pick them well Julie-bot! I want some DOOG TV!

tlh9   

Yes, that is my main hope each year -- fewer bimbos (and/or himbos) and famewhores... and more people who are actually into playing the game.  I mean, even if they turn out being not all that great at the game, or decent players but zig when they shoulda zagged, or whatever -- at least freaking *try* to play, and be into the game.

Have at least half who have some semblance of intellect.  Have a few who are in their 30's and maybe a couple in their 40's to balance out the stupidness that typically just comes with being really young (even smart really young people are still stupid in certain ways just because of youth -- it's just the human condition).

Pick people less for appearance and more for being interesting at least.

It's fun to have an idiot to make fun of, or the vain airheads to roll your eyes at, or someone awful to hate... but have *players*, for God's sake.

Even the Boogfuck was better than some recent contestants, in one way -- at least he was into playing the damned game most of the time.  Plus you could make fun of him, so a two-fer.