Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Julie Chen - Mrs. Moonves

Non-fashion related question...does anyone know how long Julie's contract is with Big Brother and CBS? I have a conspiracy speculation going on here that might just explain why this season has been such a rotten season. If Julie's contract is ironclad and the only way they can get rid of her is to have her show's cancelled, do you think CBS would order Grodner to tank this season intentionally? Burn the season, cancel Big Brother, no more mention of Moonves ever again when Julie is let go, and then bring back a "New" Big Brother with a new Host DeJour after a summer without the show? 

I know, silly speculation but I can't understand how they could cast such a useless bunch of nasty twits as they have this year, unless there was a reason.  

Magpie   

Same reason they cast useless bunches of nasty twits any other season. Think about it, how many really GOOD casts have we seen over the past 20+ seasons? It's just a special skill that FUG has. 

Tsylyst   

CBS renewed "Love Island" yesterday, and it gets around half the viewers of BB. This show is safe, with or without Julie.

AVorlon   

They just recently had Julie sign a new contract for this season. A conspiracy to get rid of her makes no sense. 

Also making no sense are her fashion choices, but it's part of the legacy of Ms. Moonves. I wouldn't  be surprised If she showed up wearing a shower curtain at this point.  

PatMcNJ   

I actually liked the dress, but thought she was one of the few people who could pull off wearing it.  I must be nuts.

uaintjak   

I’m surprised SpiderChen wasn’t in Into the Spiderverse.

uaintjak   

Spins a spool of lies, any size

Catches houseguests, just like flies

Magpie   
On 8/7/2019 at 1:00 AM, Susie Diamond said:

I think that the girl who won HOH last week, hosted the HOH comp says more than any dress.

I think the fact that Holly hosted says simply that the comp was done after the live show ended for the night. That's all.