Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Julie Chen - Mrs. Moonves

She seriously has no job other than to shop for outfits for the shows.....and we kick off the season with THAT dress?  Oh, ChenBot.  Time for a wardrobe reboot.

tlh9   

Holy bejeezus, what a dress!  wow.

and definitely triplets.

Edited by tlh9

Kyara   

It was spectacularly disastrous. The ruffle, the lace, the pink! Oh Julie, never change.

6 hours ago, gforce said:

I assume that someone is missing their fancy tablecloth.

I was at a wedding reception Saturday and the tablecloths were just like Julie's dress, pink and all.

Edited by Mockingbird

angelmi   

I love the lace I have a lot of it, she looked like a China doll.  Page six started their show last night talking about this being her last season, saying she would leave because of the Talk And CBS and all the crap her creepy husband did, but I think she better keep her job and paycheck, I think he will not be earning any more money, and if he doesn't go to jail will  be sued a bunch.  They were also talking about Jonathan Bennett being ready to take over for her.  

buntsign   

That was the same dress my 13-year-old niece wore to her middle school graduation.

Jade   

Pink lace is never a good idea for an adult. And, that ruffle on the bottom just makes it worse.

(Maybe... If the dress was a simple layer of the same sheer lace fitted at the waist and through the hips, it might not have been quite so awful?)

ahab1013   

I'm pretty sure Julie's opening night dress was that big because Les Moonves was actually hiding under it.

AVorlon   

So, no one can complain about her latest outfit? Did she finally get it right?

Also, isn't she a bit old for references to Beavis and Butthead? I'm thinking she's more of a Rocky and Bullwinkle gal. 

Magpie   
4 hours ago, AVorlon said:

So, no one can complain about her latest outfit? Did she finally get it right?

Also, isn't she a bit old for references to Beavis and Butthead? I'm thinking she's more of a Rocky and Bullwinkle gal. 

That show started in 1993 (26 years ago), so I think it's likely that Julie would know about it.