Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Survivor 39: Island of the Idols

I signed up for CBS All Access really fast.  They are NOT streaming live.  Shit!  The network just switched over to Survivor.  Phew..

Edited by elizabethann

AVorlon   

I got most of the show on my DVR, with only  a couple of  news breaks. CBS All-Access  should have the whole show without interruptions posted by now.

My take on the final three was that it was a vote for the least of three evils. I didn't really like any of them,  but Dean was a slime ball and Noura was the unlikeable person that everyone wanted to take to the end because no one would vote for her.  Tommy wins by default, but not because he was an amazing Survivor.   

Those were pretty much my thoughts at the final 3, all of them sucked and it was just a matter of who sucked the least. Although, it's not like any of the final 5 were amazing players. Sure Janet was slightly more likeable, but half the time I didn't remember Lauren was there, and none of them really set the game on fire. Actually, it could be argued most of them, the entire season, pretty much were horrible game players though. 

As far as I'm concerned the season ended when Tiny Tank was booted.  At that point, I should have switched to the Masked Singer finale.  Much more interesting final three.