Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Who Should Return?

Which Survivor do you want to return to the game?  

22 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. Which Survivor would you prefer return to the game? (choose up to three)

• Ron
    • Chris
    • Kelley
    • Aubry
    • Eric
    • David
    • Julia
    • Aurora
    • Joe
    • Warthog
    • Reem Daly (and Dear God why would you choose this one?)
    • No one. This is a stupid twist.

MrsGryn   

Wednesday is the finale of Season 38, and previews show that one of the dinosaurs from Jurassic Island will have a chance to return to play the game until the end. Whether or not this is a good idea, which of the Survivors would you most like to see have that chance? You can pick multiple choices and give your reasons in the comments, if you are so inclined.

tlh9   

So I picked Joe, because, Joe... 

David because I just like the guy... 

and Aurora, because I think she really does play hard, and has played hard, and even though she keeps wanting Devins out and I like Devins, I can admire her for how hard she's playing (without being a complete ass).

uaintjak   

No one.  Aurora is the only one who would even stand a shot at winning my vote, because everyone else has done nothing except lay around ExStinky Island until final 6.  How do you even justify that?  "I know I got voted out 4 months ago and haven't played the game at all, but here's why I deserve the million dollars." Barf, no.

Edited by uaintjak

Tsylyst   

No one.

But if it has to be someone, Joe.

Also, I chose Reem! Because I think it would be entertaining to listen to her try to justify why she should win...and also to see her face when she doesn't.

uaintjak   

I feel like Reem Daly should just become a permanent part of Survivor.  Like, the tribe arrives at their camp, and there's Reem Daly, already bitching about how there's no shelter.  You can't vote her out and she always goes on every reward.  She'd be like a permanent challenge.

Edited by uaintjak

Tsylyst   

I like it.

Some seasons they show up to camp, and they're glad to see she isn't there. But then they go searching for an idol and they dig her up instead.

tlh9   

Happy b-day MrsGryn!!

But that Reem idea jak came up with is, I will admit, making me laugh.  A lot.  hahaha!

gforce   
8 hours ago, uaintjak said:

I feel like Reem Daly should just become a permanent part of Survivor.  Like, the tribe arrives at their camp, and there's Reem Daly, already bitching about how there's no shelter.  You can't vote her out and she always goes on every reward.  She'd be like a permanent challenge.

Best twist ever!  I am totally behind this.  

Though, she was the first one to Extinction Island, and that was far more punishing for the rest arriving than any lack of food or shelter.  So the idea wasn’t a complete wash.  

AVorlon   

Heh, I didn't even notice the handlebar mustache thing until you mentioned it. Right out of the 1800's. It must be a retro-hipster thing, like the relief pitcher Wally Fingers used to have. 

Wally Fingers

Edited by AVorlon