Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

​Becca Droz and Floyd Pierce - Friends - Amazing Race

AVorlon   

He said he used to be in a marching band and could figure that out quickly.  It looked like he did. 

tlh9   

Yeah, I remember he was in the marching band... I just thought that if he really had gotten it on his first attempt, they would have like actually said it, or like put "1st attempt" on the screen, or something -- especially after the other teams had taken for freaking ever. 

I mean, sometimes, you have to wonder if they just edit crap out, and the show was running out of time.

But I think he probably did do it pretty quick.

gforce   

The editing toward the end of the show did start to seem a bit choppy and rushed.  It seemed like the teams were all separated enough that they were running out of time to show everything.  And yes, I would think if he had done it on the first try they would have made a point to mentioning that.   Or just forgot.  

tlh9   

I noticed that too at the end of the show -- I even said, "What, is this a 2-hour and we didn't know it?" because it totally seemed like they were running out of time.

Maybe they thought we'd just figure that he did?  It just seems like if he did, that was quite a cool accomplishment, given the trouble most everyone else had.  But then didn't the editing imply that who... Brett??  Got it quickly also?

gforce   

Same - I thought it was a TBC until close to the end people started arriving at the Pit Stop in quick succession.

21 hours ago, gforce said:

Seriously cannot stand this pair.  Ugh.

They seem to be too much in love with themselves and their whole "fun" nonsense. They get more obnoxious and annoying by the clue. They can go away now. Forever. 

This is what happens when people get too caught up in their own cleverness. They are making people second guess everything that made them lovable the last time around. 

Magpie   
4 hours ago, elizabethann said:

They are the Rupert Boneham of AR.

That's particularly heinous since the actual Rupert was also part of this season.

MrsGryn   

Yeah they totally jumped the line. Nicole was too Midwest nice to do anything other than whine about it to Victor. At least it worked out well for them with the standby seats.

Never could stand Team "Fun" from their first season. Too much LOOK AT HOW FUNNY WE ARE!!! attention whoring.