Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Rachel Reilly and Elissa Slater - Sisters - Big Brother

MrsGryn   

On the other hand, Elissa is a bit more likable than she was on BB. But she only had up to go.

tlh9   

Ha!  That's for sure.  But yes. she is, here, somehow.  They were still a little annoying in that thing with Team Fun -- but then Team Fun was a little weird in that too, actually.

I did like how Elissa yells at Rachel to calm the fuck down.   I mean, yeah, without the "fuck" part but you know she's thinking it.

Magpie   

Elissa's lips are even weirder than I remember them being. I think she and Janey have been seeing the same quack plastic surgeon.

Yeah, her plastic surgery is even more unfortunate than Janey's. Well, maybe not as unfortunate since we know Janey used to look so much better and we really only know Elissa with bad plastic surgery. Either way, they both need to stop before they start looking like the Lion Lady.

tlh9   

Oh, my God, my Aunt and myself also!

I did observe that when Elissa tells her to knock it off, she doesn't respond as... bitchily... as she does when Brendon or anyone else tells her to knock it off.  So I guess that's something.  What, I'm not sure.

gforce   

Elissa’s “seriously, Rachel?” was speaking for all of us.   

AVorlon   

That was something you could see coming weeks ago, and the only surprise  was that they made it this far.  Rachel set a record for most legs completed, which just means that they cast her on this show way too often. 

Edited by AVorlon

She's always been hateful, but I don't remember her being so damn entitled before. She seemed to expect everyone to just stand there and watch her win, not even putting up a fight. 

gforce   

Oh, she was always pretty damned entitled.  But for some odd reason, I find that I’ll probably miss her, or at least grouching about here.  Well, until next year or whenever the next time is she graces our screens.