Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Dan "The Wardog" DaSilva - Vata - Former Manu/Lesu - Made Extinct Week 12

Watchers   

He may have given the name to himself..

My thought is if you been in combat pick your own nickname if you like....

MrsGryn   

So earlier today I was bouncing around on the Tweetie to see if there was any footage for tonight's show, and came across the "Tweet us a question for the Survivors and maybe we will ask them on the show tonight" thread. In it someone asks Warthog who he would want to partner with on a "legends" version of the show. His answer was Greg Buis, who was my favorite weirdo who ever played this game (blond kid from the first season). Gonna have to reevaluate Warthog now, because that answer was kind of hilarious. 

uaintjak   

It's weird, because I don't hate hate him, but I don't really like him either.  But he's not a useless tool like most of the rest, so I'm not indifferent either.

tlh9   

MrsG, you're amazing, I totally had to Google Greg Buis!  And then read about him a little before I remembered.  I'd totally forgotten all of that, but it came back.  And now, I'd have to agree with you - that answer *is* kinda hilarious.  Hmmm.

That is an intriguing state of being, Jak.  On the Warthog Spectrum, I'm just to the "like him" side of "indifferent". 
Although Warthog *is* kind of useless doing anything remotely athletic... but, it's so pathetic to watch, it kinda makes me laugh.  But sometimes he amuses me, even if it's doing something stupid.

Tsy's screenshot made me laugh too.  That was a "wth?" moment.  

MrsGryn   

Watching something pathetic is our wheelhouse, though generally it is in conjunction with Big Brother.

Sign in to follow this