Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Reem Daly - Manu - Made Extinct Week 1

Tsylyst   

And not just the sand on your clothes, but all the crabs and who knows what else crawling all over them while they're just laying out there on the beach.

Yuck. I would have voted her out just for that.

tlh9   

omg... sand fleas!!  ugh ugh ugh.

I can't wait to see how this turns out on Extinction Island and how she handles it...

gforce   

She seemed terribly, terribly hungry.   I hope Keith will be safe if he winds up there.

tlh9   

bwah!  Well, wasn't she "mothering" him in particular, before?  He might get smothered and *then* eaten.

uaintjak   

Ugh.  She was on television this week for a total of like 5 minutes, and in those 5 minutes, she was completely insufferable and I was ready to vote her ass out again.

AVorlon   

Reem Daly has got to be the worst name ever. Did her parents who named her not understand the English language?

uaintjak   

I bet it's still a mystery to this heinous bitch why she got voted out.

MrsGryn   
12 hours ago, uaintjak said:

I bet it's still a mystery to this heinous bitch why she got voted out.

This is exactly what my mother-in-law said about her when we were talking about Survivor last night. Well, minus the "heinous bitch" part, of course. 

Seriously, every time Reem Daly opens her mouth, it infuriates me. She is so awful, so unkind. Easily one of my top ten most disliked Survivor contestants.

Sign in to follow this